Gamer Texts

First I just would like to dedicate this to one of my most constant voters, @reeboo1012. Thank you for all of the votes! And don't worry I didn't forget the rest of you beautifuls I'm getting to it! Anyway, let us start the new part!

Kait's P.O.V.

I got on my set up and went to my messages. I started to type out a message to Tiberius at nine.
To: xoKnT012
From: KAIT_Dedomn
Hey Ty. It's Saturday and nine. :b Wanna battle? Your choice on the play.
I hit send and waited. A 'New message' box popped up in the top right corner.
From: xoKnT012
To: KAIT_Dedomn
Hey Kaity, just got back on my set up. Sure, let's do MW3, is that fine?
To: xoKnT012
From: KAIT_Demon
Yeah. See yah there.
I connected to the game and played with Ty until almost eleven.
My phone buzzed. I answered it.
"Yes Ty?" I asked laughing. I got up and took put the play and shut off the set up.
"You got better since we last played a game like this."
"Yeah well it has been a long time." I opened my balcony door and stepped out holdingy phone against my ear.
"I know. The worst years of my life." I smiled.
"You just can't picture a life without me standing in it, whether I love you or not in that image?" I laughed.
"No I can't. You're my whole world. I knew one day you would notice me again." Ty said.
"And I did..." I said turning to face my room.
"Love you Kaity."
"I'll talk later. Love you too Ty." I said and hung up. I put my back to the railing facing my room still and closed my eyes for a few moments. I opened them breathing slowly. I got up and looked down. I saw Ty walking up to the wall. I waved down at him. My phone buzzed.
Ty: Can I just walk into the house? I mean I climb every night.
Kait: Ha. Okay, I'll come down. :)
Ty: Okay. Thanks.