The Garden Goddess

Thanks again to all of you beautifuls. I appreciate it so much and I'm sorry I haven't been on updating. Sorry again and as always thank you beautifuls and I love you guys!!! Now to the story!!!

Kait's P.O.V.

I stared endlessly trying to think of why I felt so empty remembering the last memory.
A sound crashed me back to driving in my car. I kept my eyes to find anything along the way.
I looked as I saw a series of vines wrapping trees.
"Look, you see how close they are?" A girl in the front seat of the car asked.
I peered out of the window trying to see.
"See what?" Tiberius asked.
"The vines and the tree. The vine is wrapped around the tree as if it were hugging it always. You're my vine Tiberius. Still and always..." She said keeping her eyes on the rode while she drove.
I pulled up to the garden and walked up to the gate. Even vines had wrapped themselves around the gate bars.
I stepped inside the garden and looked around.
"You're my vine..." She said.
I walked around watching the flowers sway in the evening breeze.
I found one area I felt something in.
"One, two, three, four, five, six." The older girl counted aloud.
Tiberius stood behind her.
"Are you gonna leave us...?" He whispered. The girl grabbed his hand.
"Here look, you see this flower? It has six petals." She said touching the flower.
"Careful Abby. It has thorns." Tiberius said catching her hand.
"I know. Every flower is different; a different number of petals, the colour, the ones that have thorns... Each one is special and beautiful in its own way. Roses are beautiful as every other flower, but they have thorns. However, just because they have thorns doesn't mean you can't just pick the flower or that it isn't still pretty. Everything is different. And everything has its own life." She said peering at the flower.
I stood where the girl had been and found the flower.
It laid crumpled and dead in the dirt of the other flowers.
"Six petals, six months... But don't worry, I will always be with you..."
Tears burned at my eyes.
"I don't want you to leave Abby. Please stay!" Tiberius cried on the girl's shoulder.
"I know, but I have to go somewhere else. That's what happens Tiberius. But I can promise you I will not ever leave you." She hugged him.
"Abby...?" He sobbed.
"Yes?"
"Where are you going?" He cried more, clutching the girl tightly.
"I'm going to see everyone else that has gone away too." She whispered.
"Don't say that!" His lips trembled.
"You're my only vine and my only flower; you're my baby brother no matter what. And I'm always going to protect you." She whispered.
I fell down to my knees shaking with sobs.
"Abby..." I shook.
The wind swayed now gentle and picked at the petals and leaves.
I heard footsteps coming up to me.
"Kait!" The voice screamed. I looked up.
"Dax..." I said standing up to hold him. I closed my eyes against the tears.
"I lost her. Me and Tiberius lost her. Everyone who cared about her lost her."
He held my shaking body against his.
"We never lose our loved ones. We just have to wait for them and ourselves." He whispered.
"I don't even remember my childhood with him but I know I love him." I sobbed.
"I know Kait. I know." I clutched him hard feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. And then I was wet all over my body and not just my face.
"Here come on." He said grabbing my hand. He took me out of the garden and into my car.
"Do you have any extra close?" He asked. I shook my head.
"No. But I can go-" he shook his head.
"No, you aren't driving in this condition." He held out his hand.
"Give me your keys." I gave him the keys and laid back against the back seat.
"Where's your house?" He asked starting the car. I muttered away directions to the house as my eyes fell shut.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I woke up with Dax shaking me.
"Hey, we're here." I nodded and undid my seatbelt. I reached for the door handle.
Dax quickly jumped out of the car in pouring rain and grabbed my door.
"You shouldn't walk." He said scooping me up then shut the door. He walked me inside and asked where my room was.
"Blah, blah." I said as the room spun around. He laughed.
He took me to my room and laid me on the bed.
"Are you okay Kait?" I nodded.
"I think. Head?" I pointed. He went in the bathroom and came back with water and two red pills.
"Here." I put them in my mouth and swallowed it with the water.
"Can you stay?" I asked.
"Yeah. If that's what you need. Is it fine with your parents?"
"They aren't here." I shook my head.
"Okay," he sat in my desk chair.
I rolled over and closed my eyes.
"Thank you Dax." I whispered.
"For?"
"Everything..."