𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃, and not a word you used lightly. sure, you disliked people, but you never thought you would be able to completely despise someone to the point where you could hardly handle being within two metres of the person.

that was until you met katsuki bakugou. ever since your first year at UA, you completely hated his guts. he was rude, overly cocky, obnoxious, a show off and generally a prick. you honestly dont know how you haven't killed him yet.

however, you were practically at your limit with him. maybe, in your third year, you would smash his head into the ground. hopefully.

"ugh i just want a party! one little bit of freedom before going back to school!" mina exclaimed, stretching her body out across your lap. "being a third year now sounds so stressful." she whined.

"didnt kendo say class 3-B is hosting a party soon? a huge one, with literally everyone." mina's horns practically shot up in excitement. "i think it's in a little over a week?"

"are you serious?" the pink girl asked you, her eyes brightening up. you nodded, watching her smile widen. "yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air, almost falling off the couch.

even though the school year hadn't technically started yet, you and all your classmates had returned to heights alliance two weeks early. you and mina were currently sat in the common room. you heard a few footsteps coming towards you guys, causing you to spin around.

"hey guys, what's up?" kirishima said with his signature grin, approaching you and mina. you quickly smiled back at him - his happiness being contagious - until your eyes landed on the figure next to him. your smile immediately turned to a scowl, which bakugou quickly reciprocated.

in addition to you despising him - he despised you.

mina and kirishima began chatting, leaving you and bakugou locked in an intense staring competition. after a little while, the blonde looked away. you internally smirked to yourself, taking it as a win against the cocky asshole.

you turned to mina and kirishima, quickly joining their conversation. "so l/n, you coming to that 3-B party?" kirishima asked you.

"absolutely." you said without hesitation. you would never say no to a party - especially if kendo was supplying all the alcohol. plus, it was a chance to meet new people.

"you just want to get it on with someone." mina teased, causing you to smack her in the back of her head - not hard enough to hurt her. the girl stuck her tongue out at you, laughing at your annoyance. "joking, joking." she lightly punched your arm. "for real though, you could look at someone and they'd be all over you." she winked.  you rolled your eyes.