𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐎." 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ash blonde's door without hesitation. bakugou flinched ever so slightly at the suddenly appearance of the redhead.

"fucking hell. don't you know how to knock?" he snapped, the redhead just had a large smile painted onto his lips.

"okay, okay sorry. you could've been changing, or sleeping, or making out with y/n." he said nonchalantly, with a small shrug of his shoulders. "i'll knock next ti-"

"the hell did you just say?" bakugou's eyes sharpened at the boy's words. "about..her." his voice faltered slightly.

"so i was right!" the redhead practically punched the air. "there is something going on between you two! i thought you guys hated each other though, so why are you guys suddenly so much more touchy feely?" kirishima began rambling before bakugou picked up his pillow and launched it at his friends face.

"it's nothing. we're just-" bakugou hesitated. "we're not dating. or anything like that. its just physical."

"ohhh so, enemies with benefits kind of thing?" the redhead asked. bakugou just rolled his eyes. "doesn't really seem like it to me." kirishima muttered under his breath which didn't go unheard by bakugou.

"the hell is that supposed to mean?"

kirishima reached his hand into his pocket. "well..i may or may not have brought a camera to the training room. you know, just for fun. and i thought this was a cute photo." kirishima winked as he handed bakugou the polaroid. "don't blow it up. the only other one of you two is in y/n's possession. mina's giving it to her now."

bakugou stared down at the picture in his hand, his heart having fucking palpitations. it was taken from when you were cleaning his wound. you looked beautiful in the photo as you had your hands resting on his face.

but the main thing he noticed was how he was looking at you. bakugou noticed he had a dazed look in his eyes, almost as if he was mesmerised by the girl in front of him. the look was full of something akin to longing. definitely not hatred, or annoyance.

he was looking at you like you were the only thing that mattered.

kirishima gave his best friend one more smile before heading out of his room. bakugou sat and stared at the photo for a while longer before placing it on his desk.

he was about to go lie down before his door burst again. he let out an annoyed grumble as he saw kaminari with wide eyes and a smile on his face. "let's see it! you and y/n being all cute!"