𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 try to get along?" kirishima and bakugou were out for their usual morning run and the red head was pestering him about you. "you guys are both great friends of mine, but we can't all hangout together because your two always end up yelling."

"i don't want to hang out with her." bakugou huffed. "she may be your friend but she isn't mine." kirishima pouted, slipping into deep thought.

"how about this! you guys don't need to be friends, just go one day without completely harassing each other!" the red head suggested, a toothy grin creeping onto his face.

"sounds like an effort." the blonde grumbled. kirishima deflated again. bakugou noticed his friends defeated expression and clicked his tongue. "fine, but you owe me. big time. and tell her about it as well so she doesn't annoy me." kirishima cheered as his best friend rolled his eyes. the red head then whipped out his phone, texting mina.

୨୧

the pink girl was awake - surprisingly. then again, you had told her you were making pancakes. and she adored your pancakes. she was sat in the counter as you hummed away, mixing the batter.

"hey y/n?" she got your attention after she had read kirishima's text message.

"yeah?"

"truth or dare?"

you rose a brow at her. "i didn't realise we were playing. but..dare." mina smirked, she knew you would pick that.

"i dare you to go 24 hours without you and bakugou getting pissed at each other."

"that's impossible. he would start a fight in a heartbeat." you stated.

"i double dog dare you." mina said seriously. you spun around, looking her in the eye before the two of you burst into fits of laughter.

"okay okay, fine. when do the 24 hours start?" you questioned. you heard the main door open, and two figures walking into the common room.

"right now." mina stated, throwing kirishima a thumbs up. you groaned to yourself before turning around to the two boys who were approaching the kitchen.

you put on a sweet smile. "good morning, kirishima. good morning bakugou." the blonde was taken off guard, before he forced a smile of his own onto his face and greeted you.

"are you making pancakes?" kirishima asked, a smile creeping onto his face. you nodded, and proceeded to flip the pancake batter in the pan, letting the other side cook.