𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍! 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 to momo's room to get ready!" jirou grabbed your arm and you soon found yourself in a room of girls all throwing around makeup and jewellery.

"who needs heels?" momo asked, and most of the girls - including you - borrowed a pair from her. you decided on a pair of dainty black ones.

after around two hours it was time to leave. you were finishing up your eyeliner and quickly slid on your dress and heels.

"heres to a great night!" uraraka said, holding up a flask of vodka mina brought. all of you took a gulp, the harsh liquid burning your throat and heating your chest.

all of you crammed into the elevator, continuing to pass around the flask. you reached the bottom floor and you noticed how the other students were already down there. it was weird seeing your classmates in suits. they looked much smarter than their school uniform.

you noticed midoryia turning bright red as his eyes laid on uraraka. she equally turned just as red as she went up to speak to him.

you headed over to the guys with jirou and mina. kaminari's eyes never left the purple-haired girl's figure as she walked up to him. "you guys look amazing!" he said, squealing as if he was one of the girls.

you glanced over to the other two boys. kirishima complimented you with a wide smile, which you returned happily. he wore an all black suit, matching with bakugou. your eyes drifted over to the said blonde.

you couldn't help but notice his red eyes slowly travelling down your body, his gaze lingering were the slit of your dress revealed most of your thigh. for some reason, your heart began to beat faster as he observed your body.

his eyes flicked back up to yours and his brows furrowed angrily. you raised a brow, using all your energy not to check him out in return. mina did a twirl in her dress and almost fell over. she didn't fall onto the floor, but she fell into you.

because of the heels you were wearing, it was difficult for you to catch yourself, causing you to fall into someone's chest. shit. please be kirishima, anyone but-

you glanced up, your face going bright red as you saw bakugou looking down at you. he looked as dazed as you, not expecting to have to catch you around the waist. his hands felt as if they were able to scorch you through the fabric of the dress.

your hands were flat on his chest, and your faces were worryingly close together. you couldn't bare it. you hated the lack of distance between the two of you. mainly because, you didn't want to move.