𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 lap as she laughed and joked with kirishima. the red head had invited the entire bakusquad to his dorm to hangout. since there were a lot of you there, it was sort of cramped but you didn't mind.

as the others talked your eyes scanned kirishima's rook until they landed on a small book by his bed. the spine of it was decorated with intricate flowers and it immediately demanded your attention. after a while of staring at it, you gently nudged mina off your lap. the pink girl didn't seem to mind at all as she was far too invested in her conversation.

you walked over to kirishima's bed, sitting down as you picked up the book. the title was written in swirly emerald green letters. 'the language of flowers'. you slowly opened the book, seeing bright drawings and pictures of flowers with words written next to them.

you kept flicking through the pages, smiling as you saw roses, tulips, irises, sunflowers, chrysanthemums, lillies. every single flower you could ever imagine. each drawing was beautiful and you felt inclined to flick through every page.

you stopped on one page which had caught your attention more than the others. it had large white petals, and a yellow-ish centre. you traced your fingers along the drawing of the flower before your eyes drifted to the words.

𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

you stared at the words for a moment before your eyes subconsciously drifted over to the ash blonde boy sitting beside kirishima. you felt your heart do a flip just by look in at him.

he looked as angry as usual, his signature frown on his lips. the redhead leant over and ruffled his hair, making bakugou's brows furrowed even more as he slapped kirishima's hand away with an angry glare. almost as if he could feel your gaze, he lifted his eyes to meet yours.

as soon as his vermillion irises met yours it was like everything went quiet. you couldn't hear mina's conversation with kirishima. you couldn't hear sero and kaminari laughing loudly. you couldn't hear the music jirou had turned on. all your attention was drawn to bakugou.

his eyes softened every so slightly as he looked at you.

"ooo y/n, whatcha reading?" you were shaken out of your trance when kaminari slung his arm around your shoulder to take a look at the book you were reading. you flashed him the cover before placing the book down, which was still open on the page you were just reading. the book was soon forgotten as you conversed with kaminari and sero.