𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun burst through your partially opened curtains. your head was hurting slightly and you had regretted drinking as much as you did. slowly sitting up, you turned to look in the small mirror by your bed. you had expected to have huge panda eyes from your smudged mascara, but your face was clean.

someone must've removed your makeup. you looked down to your feet, they were still slightly sore. someone had also taken off your heels. probably mina.

you got out of bed, realising you were still wearing your dress from last night. you quickly changed into much comfier clothes and headed downstairs to get some painkillers for your head.

you saw a few students standing around the kitchen, a lot of them looking sleepy. you walked up to mina, who was talking with bakugou and kirishima.

with a nudge of your arm you caught her attention. "thanks for taking my makeup off last night." the pink haired girl furrowed her brows.

you were about to start making yourself coffee when she spoke up. "i went straight to sleep. i didn't take off your makeup." you turned to look at her, tilting your head in the process.

"that's weird. i definitely don't remember doing it myself." you murmured in confusion. you looked down at the ground, thinking of who else would've helped. you shrugged it off, not wanting to make your headache worse. "whatever. whoever did it though is a lifesaver." you stated, before spinning around to make a cup of coffee.

you felt a pair of eyes staring at your back, so you took a quick look over your shoulder. you saw bakugou's eyes flicking down immediately.

it was then when you remembered how he carried you back.

the memory made your face heat up. his hands had been on the back of your thighs, your chest had been pressed up on his back. the two of you were..close. physically. the thought of it sent a shiver down your spine.

୨୧

a few days passed.

you mainly spent your time hanging around the dorms, just generally relaxing. you had noticed bakugou ignored you more than usual. you didn't care, maybe you had successfully done something to annoy him and he was finally leaving you alone.

you were sat on one of the couches in the common room, your head rested on jirou's shoulder. "hey y/n?" the purple haired girl caught your attention. you hummed quietly to indicate you were listening.