𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 and mina when the two of you were walking back from class. turns out, him and the other boys were training in one of the gyms and wanted the two of you to tag along. neither of you had anything better to do so you both agreed.

luckily, you and mina had lockers in the gym with spare clothes so you didn't have to run back to the dorms to change. you slipped on your shorts, which were much shorter than you remembered but you didn't think of it too much.

"so y/n.." mina began, and you knew from the tone in her voice she was about to tease you. "you've got a lot of hickeys there." your eyes widened, you had completely forgotten about how when you and bakugou had been together last night he had littered your neck and chest in red marks.

you quickly turned to look in the mirror. you managed to find a regular t-shirt to wear to cover up the ones on your chest, but the marks littered over your neck were still extremely visible. "bakugou did a good job." she teased, and you clamped a hand over her mouth. even with her mouth covered she was still able to let out a laugh at your flushed face.

"you girls almost done in there?" you heard kirishima knock on the changing room door.

"yeah! yeah, we're coming." you sighed, praying that the boys would just ignore the marks on your body. you released mina and the two of you walked out of the changing room. you tied your hair up so as to keep it out of the way and kaminari spat out the water in his mouth.

"Y/N!" he yelled, attracting everyone's attention to you. "YOUR NECK." he shouted again. his voice was practically echoing through the training room and you felt yourself wanting to crawl into a hole and die.

mina was giggling away in the corner as kirishima, kaminari and sero were looking at you with slacked jaws. "those are definitely hickeys! who's the lucky guy, y/n?" sero asked, his eyes locked on the marks on your skin.

your eyes flicked to bakugou for a split second, not long enough for anyone to notice. but it was long enough for you to see how the ash blonde was leant against the wall, staring at you with a smug smirk on his lips. a month ago, his stupid smug expression would've made you want to punch him in the face. now however, it made your entire body heat up.

"guy?" you scoffed. "me and mina get bored sometimes." you said with a wink. "just best friend things." mina played along and slung her arm around your shoulder, planting a small friendly peck on your cheek.

"girls are weird." you heard kirishima murmur. "anyways!" the attention was now on the redhead, not you - which was a massive relief. "how about one on one sparring sessions?" everyone hummed in agreement and kirishima assigned partners.