𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 me why you're making an effort to ignore me?"

the bakusquad had gone on a morning walk, and when you had tried to say greet the blonde boy, bakugou had walked away from you. that hadn't bothered you all that much, after all you had all woken up quite early and maybe he wasn't a morning person.

but whenever you had approached him later in the day, he had blanked you. now, you had dropped back to walk with him.

"i don't know what you're talking about." he said after a little bit of hesitation.

"whenever i try to speak to you you run away from me." you said blatantly. he only scoffed.

"why the hell are you even trying to talk to me? i don't like you, remember?" you furrowed your brows. you knew he didn't like you, but it for someone reason it hurt you even more than usual.

"you're extra pissy today."

the ash blonde boy stopped walking, causing you to stop as well. he then stormed up to you, grabbing the collar of your shirt harshly.

"hey! what the-"

"since my attitude pisses you off so much, don't try talk to me. you're so annoying sometimes. if it weren't for shitty hair i would've punched you in the face by now." he snapped.

the others had also stopped walking, once they heard bakugou raise his voice at you. kirishima ran up to your two, grabbing bakugou's arm and forcing him to release you.

"how about we don't beat each other to a bloody pulp?" the red head stood in between the two of you. you simply stared at the angry boy in shock.

"bakugou what the hell has gotten into you?" kaminari asked, concern lacing his voice as he ran up to the three of you.

"nothing. i'm heading back." without hearing anyone out, he stormed back the way you guys had walked.

you were still trying to process what just happened. bakugou threatened you a lot - he had since your first year. but he had never laid a hand on you aggressively unless it was in hero training.

"y/n, what happened?" jirou and mina ran up to you with confused looks on their faces.

"i just..tried to talk to him." you looked down at the ground. "sorry guys. this was supposed to be a peaceful walk." you felt guilty for ruining everyone's mood. if you had just kept to yourself none of this would've happened.