𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.

𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞? 😧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 ✋

𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞? 😧
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲
𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 ✋

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘! 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘! 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!" 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 into your room, her eyes wide with excitement. "i've been waiting all week! are you ready?"

you looked at her in confusion. "ready for..what?" her eyes widened.

"y/n, kendo's party! the one you were telling me about last week. it's tonight!" you squinted, trying to remember.

"oh shit yeah! i completely forgot about that." you were literally the one who told mina but the entire thing slipped your mind. "how much time do we have to get ready?"

"oh ages! it doesn't start til eight. i just came to annoy you." she winked and you ruffled her hair. you looked down at your phone to see it was only four.

"you know you could never annoy me mina." you playfully blew her a kiss.

her eyes drifted over to the black dress momo had given you which was hanging on your door. "you better wear that tonight." you turned your head to look at the item of clothing. you hadn't actually tried it on yet.

"you think?"

"put it on, then we'll decide."

mina shut her eyes as you slipped into the dress. it was short, and stopped right at your mid thigh. it was the kind of dress that demanded attention. and you loved it. you looked in the mirror and your lips parted slightly. you had admit it, it looked amazing in you.
[𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 😠𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐡 <𝟑]

mina's jaw dropped. "respectfully, please have sex with me." the two of you burst into laughter. "seriously though, if no one scoops you up tonight, i will." she sent you a wink.

"bakugou will probably get there before me though." she pouted and you froze for a moment.

"what?"

"just saying. when you walked out that closet it was obvious that he was all over you." you felt your skin heat up at the memory.

"it was a one time thing. i'm sure he also thinks that. do i have to remind you he hates my guts?"

"maybe he hates them because he hasn't rearranged them yet." your jaw dropped as you grabbed a pillow and threw it at her as a laugh escaped your throat.