𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟑-𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 were in shock. mr aizawa had just told you how the teachers had come up with the idea for a 'welcome ball'. the idea confused you, but you wouldn't say no to an event where you and your friends could all dress up.

it was tomorrow night, so the girls immediately pulled you over after the announcement to go shopping. you were currently walking beside momo, who was the most excited about the whole thing.

you noticed the group ahead of you - kirishima, kaminari, sero and bakugou. they were also probably shopping for tomorrow.

after around twenty minutes of walking from the UA campus you had reached the mall and your eye immediately fell on an expensive looking store. the girls had the same idea as mina grabbed your hand and tugged you inside.

"let's all find things to try on and have a fashion show in the changing rooms!" all the girls agreed and you split from them, looking at the dresses in awe. you saw uraraka gazing at a pink dress.

"it would look amazing on you." you nudged her. "i bet midoriya would like it." her eyes went wide and she blushed the same colour as the dress.

"you think so?" you nodded. the brunette looked at the price tag and almost fainted. "this store is so expensive.." she murmured sadly.

"don't be upset, i can pay if anyone's struggling on money!" momo came up from behind the two of you, and both of your jaws dropped. you knew momo was rich, but offering to pay for your dresses was another level.

uraraka ran up and wrapped her arms around momo tightly. you headed off to look for a dress of your own. every dress you looked at was pretty, but none of them particularly called out to you. that was until your eyes landed on a long, silky crimson red dress. it had a slit running up one of the legs and had a deep v-neckline.

the colour was gorgeous, and you took it off the shelf to try it on. a few of the girls were already in the changing rooms. you found an empty cubicle and slipped the dress over your figure. it felt expensive, but you didn't care about the price at the moment. "hey can one of you zip me up?" you called to anyone in particular.

jirou peeked her head through your changing room curtain and gave you a smile. she came in and zipped your dress up all the way. it fit perfectly. you looked in the mirror and your eyes widened slightly. you hadn't ever worn anything as beautiful. it hugged your curves in all the right ways, and the v-neck made your chest look incredible.

you looked over to jirou who's mouth was wide open. "you look hot." she simply said, causing a small laugh coming out of your lips. you took a look at her dress, she wore a strapless deep purple dress which hugged her waist perfectly.