𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌, a small frown forming on your lips. after two weeks of hanging around the dorms, it was time to start up classes again. you took one last look in the mirror before grabbing your bag and heading out your room.

you pressed the button for the elevator, lifting your hand to your mouth to cover up your yawn. you felt a warm hand graze your back, making you quickly spin around to see who was behind you. you felt your heart to a little flip as your eyes landed on the familiar ash blonde boy.

the two of you stood in silence, however to your surprise, it wasn't awkward. the elevator doors opened and the two of you stepped in. your eyes looked down the corridor as you noticed another blonde in your class walking towards the lift.

kaminari was still a decent distance away but he lifted a hand to ask you to hold the lift. you were about to press the hold button, but bakugou quickly slammed the button to close the doors.

before kaminari could reach the lift, the doors shut and you couldn't help but feel a little bit bad. you crossed your arms and turned to give the ash blonde a questioning look.

he rose his brows in order to feign innocence. "what? is it bad i just wanted some time alone with you?" you leant against the elevator wall and bakugou stepped closer to you, heat radiating off his body.

you felt his hands rest on the back of your thighs, before he hoisted you up. in response you wrapped your legs around his waist. "in the elevator, seriously? the doors could open any-"

you were cut off as you felt his hands explore your thighs, slipping under your short skirt. you exhaled heavily as he began to rub small circles on your skin. the warmth of his hands made a fire spread through your body. "i missed this skirt." he murmured.

the elevator came to a halt, and the two of you quickly changed from your position to standing a decent distance from each other - as to not raise any suspicion from your classmates. you looked over to the boy, a small smirk ghosting his lips.

the two of your stepped out the elevator and walked into the common room. you slipped into the kitchen, grabbing yourself something to eat as mina bounded up to you. "you ready for today?" she asked, as lively as ever. you sighed heavily and looked at her with tired eyes.

"i'm sure you'll feel better after hero training, y/n." jirou said as she also walked towards the two of you. "beating people up is a great way to wake up." she said, and a smile cracked onto your lips as you let out a laugh.

"damn right." you said, ruffling her purple hair. your eyes drifted around the room, catching the pair of red ones which had recently become one of the most familiar things in your life. once you caught bakugou's gaze, he looked away. your lips tilted up in a smirk as you realised he was staring at you.

୨୧

"simple combat training." aizawa said, looking at all of you intensely. "one on one fights, until your opponent taps out. let's start with ojiro and uraraka."

the two students stood facing each other, and on aizawa's command the two of lunged at each other. the fight went on for a few minutes, with uraraka skilfully dodging ojiro's attacks. she managed to wear the boy down and when he paused for a second to take a breath, she lunged forwards and flipped him over her shoulder. ojiro tapped out.

a few more matches went on, until you heard your name being called. you saw kirishima as your opponent and he gave you a large toothy smile.

you stood opposite him and once aizawa gave the go ahead, the two of you immediately activated your quirks. your plan was to immobile him completely. similar to what shiozaki from class 3-B had done in her very first year against kaminari.

you shot forwards, creating a few strong vines from your hand. before kirishima could react you had weaved around him, tightening the vines and adding more within seconds. he used his quirk to break through your vines. it had worked on the first batch, but once you had more time to absorb more sunlight into your system, the vines you had created were much stronger and thicker. you were very much like a plant.

you wrapped them around his entire body and let them creep up his neck, keeping him in one place. if he managed to break through them, you were quickly able to create new ones within seconds. you were barely breaking a sweat which led kirishima to tap out as you constricted his body tighter and tighter.

you let your vines fall, and the redhead collapsed onto the ground. you rushed over to him immediately. "sorry, you okay?" you quickly offered him a hand to help him up, he took is gratefully.

"it's alright y/n. guess i still can't break out of your vines
just yet." he gave you another smile. "but next time i won't let you trap me." he firmly said.

"i'm looking forward to it." you patted his shoulder and the two of you walked back to your classmates.

"y/n do that move on me sometime!" you heard mina joke. you let out a scoff.

"what? you into bondage or something?" you asked her playfully.

"are you?" she asked, looking directly into your eyes.

"no mina i am no-" you stopped to think about it, making mina burst out laughing. it was then her practice fight so she ran off with a little wave.

you waved back before you felt someone shift behind you. "didnt think you into stuff like that, sunshine." bakugou's voice was quite in your ear. low and raspy. it made your knees weak.

you turned your head slightly, locking eyes with him. "maybe i am, maybe i'm not. might need to do a little experimentation." you noticed how his brows rose a bit in shock before he slowly looked you up and down.

"i'll keep that in mind." he walked past you, his hand brushing your waist on purpose. part of you despised that such a simple action could make your insides flutter. but there was a small, tiny part of you that was filled with pure excitement as you stared at the boy.

——

𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 😞