Last Day for USWNT

Last Day Before 2015 Women's World Cup: USWNT Roster Still Unrevealed

As the 2015 Women's World Cup draws near, anticipation mounts among soccer enthusiasts worldwide. However, with just hours remaining before the tournament kicks off, one crucial detail remains undisclosed: the official roster of the United States Women's National Team (USWNT).

Unlike many other participating nations who have already unveiled their squads, the USWNT's roster remains a closely guarded secret. This decision has left fans and pundits alike wondering about the composition of the US squad as they prepare to compete in Canada.

Adding to the intrigue is the recent spotlight on Alexandra Castillo, a burgeoning talent in women's soccer. Amid speculation about her potential inclusion in the Spanish national team, Castillo has garnered attention for her international future. However, despite rumours swirling around her allegiance, Castillo's name was notably absent from Spain's roster announcement.

This absence has prompted speculation that Castillo may indeed be staying with the USWNT for the upcoming tournament. As the final countdown to the World Cup begins, the unresolved question of Castillo's international allegiance adds an intriguing twist to the competition.

With the USWNT's roster still under wraps, fans await eagerly to see if Castillo will don the stars and stripes or if she won't be making an appearance in the tournament. As the opening of the 2015 Women's World Cup approaches, the mystery surrounding Castillo's decision adds an extra layer of anticipation to the tournament's build-up.