Condolences pt.2

USWNT Instagram and Twitter

3rd January 2017

Liked by 934,355,324 others

Tagged: @AJ.Castillo

USWNT:

Our hearts are heavy as we mourn the loss of Theodore Castillo, beloved brother of, Alexandra Castillo. Theodore was more than just a brother; he was a source of love, strength, and unwavering support for Alexandra, both on and off the field. His infectious laughter and warm spirit brought joy to those around him, and his presence will be deeply missed by all who had the privilege of knowing him.

As members of the USWNT family, we stand united in offering our deepest condolences to Alexandra and the entire Castillo family during this incredibly difficult time. We recognize the profound impact that he had on Alexandra's life and the profound loss she now faces. Our thoughts and prayers are with Alexandra as she navigates this journey of grief and healing.

His memory will forever live on in our hearts, serving as a reminder of the enduring bond shared between siblings and the strength found in family. We are here to offer our love, support, and shoulder to lean on as Alexandra and her family mourn the loss of their beloved brother.

May the memories of Theodore bring comfort and solace to Alexandra and her family during this time of sorrow. We will continue to hold them in our thoughts and prayers, and we stand ready to offer whatever support they may need in the days and weeks ahead.

Rest in peace, Theodore.

With condolences,

USWNT Management

Comments:

Our deepest condolences to Lexi and her family on the loss of Theodore. Our hearts are heavy, and our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. 💔🌹 #RIPTheodore

Lexi, our thoughts are with you and your family as you navigate this unimaginable loss. Theodore's memory will forever be cherished, and his spirit will live on in the hearts of all who knew him. 🕊️❤️

Sending love and strength to Lexi and her family as they mourn the loss of Theodore. May you find comfort in the precious memories you shared together. 🙏❤️

Lexi, we stand with you in solidarity as you grieve the loss of Theodore. May you find solace in the love and support surrounding you during this difficult time. 💖🕊️

Our hearts ache for Lexi and her family as they say goodbye to Theodore. May his legacy of love and kindness bring comfort to those who knew and loved him. 🌟💔

Lexi, we are deeply saddened by the loss of Theodore. Know that you have a community of love and support here for you now and always. 🌹❤️

Our sincerest condolences to Lexi and her family on the passing of Theodore. May you find peace and healing in the memories you shared together. 🙏💖

Lexi, our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time of sorrow. Theodore's presence will be deeply missed, but his spirit will forever shine bright. 🌟💔

Sending all our love to Lexi and her family as they mourn the loss of Theodore. May you find strength in each other and in the cherished memories you hold dear. 💖🕊️

Our hearts go out to Lexi and her family as they navigate this profound loss. Theodore will be remembered for his warmth, kindness, and the love he shared with those around him. 🌹❤️

This message feels so much more heartfelt than the one we got when the twins passed. It's like the USWNT learned from their mistakes, but it's still heart-breaking to think the twins didn't get the same level of recognition.

I appreciate the sentiment behind this message, but it's hard not to feel a pang of sadness thinking about the twins. I wish they had received the same kind of heartfelt condolences.

It's a shame that it took another tragedy for the USWNT to send such a heartfelt message. Makes you wonder why the twins didn't receive the same level of recognition.

This message hits differently, but it's hard not to feel a sense of injustice knowing the twins didn't get the same attention. They were just as much a part of Lexi's life.

Kudos to the USWNT for improving their message, but it's sad to think about the twins not getting the same acknowledgment. They were just as important.

Lexi must be going through unimaginable pain right now. Losing one sibling is devastating enough, but to lose three in just five months is beyond comprehension. My heart breaks for her.

I can't even begin to fathom what Lexi must be feeling right now. To lose three siblings in such a short span of time is absolutely heart-wrenching. Sending all my love and support to her.

Lexi has faced more loss and heartbreak in the past five months than most people do in a lifetime. It's heart-breaking to think about what she's going through. Sending her all the love and strength in the world.

Lexi's strength and resilience in the face of such overwhelming loss is truly remarkable. Three siblings gone in just five months... I can't even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling. Sending her all my love and support.

It's bittersweet to see the USWNT management finally acknowledge Lexi's loss with a heartfelt message of condolence. It's just unfortunate that it took such a devastating tragedy for them to recognize her importance. My heart goes out to Lexi and her family during this incredibly difficult time.

The USWNT management's message of condolence to Lexi and her family feels more heartfelt this time around. It's sad that it took them losing in the Olympics for them to recognize Lexi's importance. Sending my deepest condolences to Lexi and her family as they navigate this incredibly challenging time.

Finally, the USWNT management has shown some compassion and empathy with their message of condolence to Lexi and her family. It's unfortunate that it took multiple tragedies for them to recognize the significance of Lexi's loss. Sending all my love and condolences to Lexi and her family during this heart-breaking time.

I'm glad to see the USWNT management finally stepping up with a more heartfelt message of condolence for Lexi and her family. It's unfortunate that it took multiple tragedies for them to recognize her pain. Sending all my love and condolences to Lexi and her family during this incredibly difficult time.
While it's commendable that the USWNT management finally offered a heartfelt message of condolence to Lexi and her family, it's disheartening that it took them so long to do so. My thoughts and prayers are with Lexi and her family as they navigate this unimaginable loss.

Open all 203,394,335,234 comments