Condolences pt.3

BarcelonaFemeni Instagram and Twitter

3rd January 2017

Liked by 934,345,234 others

Tagged: @AJ.Castillo

BarcelonaFemeni:

Con gran pesar y profunda tristeza extendemos nuestro más sentido pésame a Lexi y su familia tras esta devastadora pérdida. Lexi no es sólo una jugadora; Es un miembro querido de nuestra familia del fútbol y todos nosotros aquí en Barcelona sentimos profundamente su dolor.

En momentos de pérdida tan profunda, las palabras a menudo no logran captar la profundidad de nuestro dolor. Lexi, queremos que sepas que nuestros pensamientos y oraciones están contigo y tu familia durante este momento increíblemente difícil. No podemos comenzar a comprender la magnitud de su dolor, pero sepa que no está solo. Su familia de Barcelona está a su lado y le ofrece nuestro apoyo y simpatía inquebrantable mientras atraviesa esta pérdida inimaginable.

Mientras llora la pérdida de sus queridos hermanos, entendemos que su enfoque y sus prioridades pueden cambiar. Por lo tanto, queremos enfatizar que es enteramente tu decisión si eliges o no participar en los próximos partidos. Su bienestar y salud emocional son nuestras principales prioridades y le instamos a que se tome todo el tiempo que necesite para llorar y sanar.

Lexi, estamos aquí para ti, ahora y siempre. Recuerde que tiene un sólido sistema de apoyo dentro de la familia Barcelona, ​​listo para ofrecer consuelo, asistencia y amor cuando lo necesite. Nos solidarizamos con usted durante este momento difícil y esperamos que encuentre algo de paz y consuelo en los días venideros.

Con el más sentido pésame.

(It is with heavy hearts and profound sadness that we extend our deepest condolences to Lexi and her family in the wake of this devastating loss. Lexi is not just a player; she is a cherished member of our football family, and her pain is deeply felt by all of us here at Barcelona.

In times of such profound loss, words often fail to capture the depth of our sorrow. Lexi, we want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this incredibly difficult time. We cannot begin to comprehend the magnitude of your grief, but please know that you are not alone. Your Barcelona family stands beside you, offering our unwavering support and sympathy as you navigate through this unimaginable loss.

As you mourn the loss of your beloved siblings, we understand that your focus and priorities may shift. Therefore, we want to emphasize that it is entirely your decision whether or not you choose to participate in upcoming matches. Your well-being and emotional health are our top priorities, and we urge you to take as much time as you need to grieve and heal.

Lexi, we are here for you, now and always. Please remember that you have a strong support system within the Barcelona family, ready to offer comfort, assistance, and love whenever you may need it. We stand in solidarity with you during this difficult time, and we hope that you find some measure of peace and solace in the days ahead.

With heartfelt condolences.)

Comments:

This statement from Barcelona Femeni is incredibly touching. It's clear they genuinely care about Lexi and her well-being during this heart-breaking time. Sending love and strength to Lexi and her family.

It's so important for clubs to show their support and empathy during times of loss. Barcelona Femeni's statement is a prime example of how to do it right. Lexi, take all the time you need, we'll be here to support you whenever you're ready.

Barcelona Femeni's statement to Lexi and her family is both compassionate and respectful. It's refreshing to see a club prioritize the emotional well-being of their players over everything else. Lexi, know that you have a whole community behind you, rooting for your healing.

This statement from Barcelona Femeni is a testament to the strength of their bond with Lexi. It's heart warming to see a club step up and offer their support in such a heartfelt way. Lexi, take all the time you need to grieve and know that you have an entire fanbase sending you love and support.

Barcelona Femeni's statement is so moving. It's clear they understand the gravity of Lexi's loss and are giving her the space and support she needs during this difficult time. Sending love and condolences to Lexi and her family from all of us fans.

Sending love and strength to Lexi and her family during this incredibly difficult time. May you find comfort in each other's arms and know that you are surrounded by a community of people who care about you deeply.

Wishing Lexi and her family peace and healing as they navigate through this period of grief. May the love and memories shared with Theodore bring them solace and strength in the days ahead.

Lexi, my heart goes out to you and your family during this time of profound loss. May you find moments of peace amidst the pain and know that you are not alone in your sorrow. Sending you all my love and support.

To Lexi and her family: I can't even begin to imagine the depth of your sorrow. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you find some comfort in the love and support surrounding you. Take all the time you need to heal

Lexi, my deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of Theodore. May his memory be a blessing and may you find strength in the love and support of those around you. Sending you all my love and warmest wishes for healing.

open all 12,954,525 comments