Another Loss

(A/N: I'm sorry but I honestly don't know how to include her family that much into the plot I have planned so there's going to be losses and drama happening to make it fit - sorry)

Theodore Castillo Found Dead at 21, Sister and Soccer Star Alexandra Castillo Makes Distress Call

In a devastating turn of events, Theodore Castillo, the older brother of soccer star Alexandra Castillo, has been found dead at the young age of 21. This heart-breaking discovery comes just five months after the untimely passing of their younger siblings, Christopher and Charlotte Castillo, aged 7.

Reports indicate that it was Alexandra herself who made the distress call to emergency services. The leaked 911 transcript reveals the harrowing moment as Alexandra, clearly in shock and disbelief, describes her brother's condition to the operator. She frantically explains that Theodore is not responding and that attempts to revive him with CPR have been unsuccessful.

Here is the leaked audio of the distressing call:

"911 Operator: 911, what's your emergency?

Alexandra: My brother, he's not waking up, please, please help!

911 Operator: Okay, ma'am, I need you to stay calm. Can you tell me your location?

Alexandra: [Address redacted] Please, please hurry!

911 Operator: Alright, we're sending help. How old is your brother?

Alexandra: He's 21, but he's not breathing! I tried CPR, but he's not responding!

911 Operator: Okay, I need you to continue performing CPR until the paramedics arrive. Keep talking to me, help is on the way.

Alexandra: [Panicked voice] Oh God, please, please help him! I don't know what to do!

911 Operator: Stay with me, we're doing everything we can. Help is on the way.

[End of call]"

Theodore's sudden and tragic death adds another layer of sorrow to the Castillo family's already immense grief. Losing three family members in such a short span of time is an unimaginable tragedy, leaving Alexandra and her loved ones reeling from the profound loss.

Details surrounding Theodore's passing remain scarce, with no official cause of death reported at this time. The circumstances of his death are under investigation, and authorities are working diligently to piece together what led to this tragic outcome.

As news of Theodore's passing spreads, an outpouring of support and condolences has flooded social media, with fans and followers expressing their shock and sadness at the heart-breaking news. The Castillo family is undoubtedly facing an incredibly difficult time, and their community stands ready to offer whatever support and comfort they can during this dark period.

Theodore's untimely death serves as a stark reminder of the fragility of life and the importance of cherishing every moment with loved ones. As the Castillo family navigates this profound loss, may they find strength and solace in the memories they shared with Theodore and the love and support of those around them.