Learn the Alphabet with Lexi Castillo

A YouTube video made by fans:

A is for...

"Abso-fucking-lutely"

B is for...

"Bitch please.... wait fuck... shit... sorry Charlie close your ears"

C is for...

"Cos only the cool kids sit at the back of the bus... that's why Morgan's never back here" *Laughs* "AAAHHHH" *Tries running from Alex Morgan and falls over the seats*

D is for...

"Dramatic little shit aren't you" *giving a weird look to Tobin whose laying on the floor after the bleep test, earning looks of disbelief from the team*
"What? It's true" *gets told she's the dramatic one*
"DRAMATIC? Me? Moi? Nuh-uh" *shaking head*

E is for...

"Ewwwwww MY EYES MY EYES!"

F is for...

"Floor comfy go away" *half asleep laying on the floor*

G is for...

"Giving is so much better than receiving.. but hey no judgement if you prefer receiving." *shrugs with a smirk*

H is for....

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU BROKE MY HEART NOW. See this *points at heart* BROKEN. "

I is for...

"I am DYING over here and none of you care. How rude" *huffing and falling to the ground dramatically*

J is for...

*nervously* "Joking... hehe obviously" *turns head to the camera and shakes head mouthing "no im not"*

K is for...

"Kill me now..." *Dramatically falls to the floor*

L is for...

"LET'S GO TO THE BE-EACH LET'S GO GET AWAY YEH YEH DUH DUH DUH DUH BAD BITCHES LIKE ME ARE HARD TO COME BY!"

M is for....

"Mare de merda, m'has espantat per què ho faries, saps que odio els pallassos" *whilst nearly crying and hitting Lisa Evans who just scared her with a clown mask*
(A/N: I used google translate English to Catalan for this - it's meant to say "holy mother of shit you scared the fuck out of me why would you do that you know i fucking hate clowns")

N is for....

*continuing an answer about giving or receiving* "Nothing wrong with being a pillow princess..." *awkward silence and eye contact* "that's not what you meant is it?" *nervous chuckle*

O is for....

"Oh... I didn't realise, well this is the ONLY England Shirt you will EVER see me in"

P is for....

"Puh-Lease"

Q is for...

"Quack quack goes the duck" *as she walks past Jen Beattie who is doing a video for Arsenal*

R is for...

"Rawr" *with a blank face before bursting out laughing*

S is for....

"Say what you want Alex, everyone knows Charlie loves me more than you so I win" *with a sarcastic smile before grabbing Charlie and running*

T is for...

"To be completely honest..." *then never finishes the sentence*

U is for...

"Uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm..."

V is for....

"VIOLENCE! THIS IS A-BUSE MISS EMILY SONNET"

W is for...

*Genuinely confused* "What?" *gets it explained* "aaah ok" *slowly nodding still completely lost*

X is for...

"XOXO GOSSIP GIRL" *puckers lips and closes eyes and does peace sign with one leg bent then bursts out laughing*

Y is for...

*Scores* "YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?!?" *Shakes head*

Z is for...

"Zero. That's how many fucks I give. Zero. Zilch. Nada"

Not my CaptainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara