Author's Note

Hey everyone! Firstly, please don't kill me for the last chapter. I'm so sorry. I never intended for Savi to die, but in the spur of the moment, that's what I wrote, and that's what I published. And I'm not undoing it. I'm sorry to say that I've kind of gotten tired of Savi's character as a whole, and while that should never have resulted in me killing her off, it's getting tired writing from her dark, pessimistic perspective. I'm a pessimist myself, and a very very pessimistic pessimist indeed, so... Honestly, Savi is kind of a reflection of myself in some ways. Of course, I made her overreact in ways she should never have done, but hey, no one's perfect.

I want to say that her death is final. Even if you beg me to bring her back, I won't. I don't even think I'll ever write a spin-off of what if Savi lived?, but you are welcome to do so if you want to.

Also, if you thought I was leaving this book unresolved, you're wrong haha. I'm going to aim to make this book have sixty parts like sacrifices, not necessarily sixty chapters, but parts, so it looks equal. And I can't accomplish that if I end that here. Yes, Savi's death is a tragedy and I know some of you might stop reading because of that - but please don't. I know I'm a terrible author but if you quit reading a book because of a plot twist... I don't really know what to say to that? But if you think my writing is trash and stuff I'm open to advice :)

And if you're thinking of killing me because I posted an author's Note instead of a real chapter, mind you this is a double update and I still am continuing this story. 

Some of you might not understand what Savi meant by 'i wasn't ready' because she said 'cerulean, now' in a telepathic message, so you're wondering, why wasn't she ready?

Well, the answer is simple. She meant for Cerulean to run right there and then. He wasn't supposed to take her with him. She would've left in her own time, after all. So when he reached out and grabbed her, she was surprised, and she was still in shock when he triggered the light leap. Cerulean's concentration has never been strong, and he thought Savi was covering herself, so naturally he didn't think to wrap his meager concentration around her, too, which resulted in her death.

From now on, New World will be in Cerulean's POV. Thanks for reading!