Chapter 01: Two Secret Lovers

Jihyo's POV:

A new day has come. But, nothing has become new. The same boring school, the same boring life and the same boring acting. Pretending that what I am not to others, just to make them feel winners.......

Hi, I'm Park Jihyo. The only daughter of the prestigious Park family. You are probably thinking that I'm just showing off too much, but believe me. It is what they call us! The Prestigious. Pretty heavy word, isn't it? But trust me, I'm sick of being a daughter of this family! In order to hold our heads high to others, I have to act what I am not to the whole society! Why am I saying like this? You will know in few minutes.....

Back to the school. I'm a middle-scholar, will graduate in the next year. So, it is my final year. In these three years, I had to carry the biggest secret in my heart, even though I never wanted to. You can understand that school was never that much pleasuring to me and it never will be! At least as much long as I will have to carry this secret, it will never be. But, they all think me as the happiest, luckiest if I say correctly, student in the whole school! Why? I'm good at study, I was born in a 'Prestigious' and rich family, I am good-looking, etc. In a word which a girl should have, I have all those. So they aren't wrong, are they? But, I'm not the happiest or luckiest...... Because, I never have able to say which I really wanted to......

Leaving my stuffs at the locker, I head to my class. Everyone is greeting me warmly, as I am the class president. Obviously, I take a poker face and greet them back. But, my eyes are continuously finding someone. Someone I really want to see in this morning. This person must have reached school already, as the 'being late' word isn't in this person's dictionary!

"Hi, class president! Good morning!" Someone's voice makes me turn around....

She has come! Wow! I don't need anything more! My wish has fulfilled! Amazing! This time, my smiley face (Which was obviously filled with fake smile) really turns into a smiley face! "Good morning, Sana! How have you been?" I greet her, with the sweetest smile of the world!

"Fine. I think you are fine too", Sana replies to me, widening the smile more.

"Yup! Okay, you should go to the class now", I end the conversation.

She nods, heads to the classroom. The hallway is empty now, as everyone has gone to their class. So, Sana turns her head back. Having that previous smile on face, she winks at me. She gives me a flying kiss, signaling that she'll call me later. I chuckle to see her being cute like this, give her nod.

Asking why she is doing this? Well, she is my girlfriend. Yup, you heard it right. Sana is my girlfriend. And the secret which I said that I have been hiding from everyone, Sana is that secret. We have been hiding our relationship, pretending that we are nothing but classmates. Asking why? Well, there is a long story.......

My dad and Sana's dad have always been rivals. From when they were toddlers! These two persons have continued their rivalry to their graduation, even spread it in us! Both of them want us to beat each other, even in small class-tests! We always have to tie in every single competitions! Nope, not tie. We have to beat each other! That's what these two want!

Everytime I get low score than Sana, I always have to act that my life is destroyed! I have to act frowned, even take a disgusted look! Which is the complete opposite from how I am reacting in head! I love Sana so much, I will always love to see her beating me! This has never made me sad. And never will. Sana is everything which I can want. Whenever she is happy, I treasure that moment in my heart so preciously. So, why would I be sad if she gets the highest score? I would like to get low score always, if that's what let her get the highest score!