Chapter 06: The Plan

Third Person's POV:

"I still can't believe what has happened", Mr. Minatozaki says, looking at those pictures with widened eyes.

"Don't blame yourself, darling. None of us was able to catch it", Mrs. Minatozaki replies to her husband, trying to console him.

"How could I be that much careless? All those things happened in front of my eyes, but I couldn't guess it even a little bit", Mr. Minatozaki wonders at himself.

"Honey, please calm down. She has lost her memories now, why does it even need to be cared?" Mrs. Minatozaki again tries to console her husband, showing him the fact.

"Who can guarantee it that she won't fall for her again?" Mr. Minatozaki kind of shouts at his wife. "That Park's daughter also in that school, where Sana will be admitted. Who can tell that Jihyo won't try to make Sana remember everything?"

"Who? That teenager?" Mrs. Minatozaki leaves a laugh out, having much sarcasm in voice. "The best doctor of Australia wasn't able to bring Sana's memory back, and that under-aged kid will able to do it? You are such a kid, darling."

"You may have forgotten that saying of the doctor whom you are addressing", Mr. Minatozaki increases seriousness in his voice. "He told us that a person whom Sana loved the most might be able to bring her memory back. We tried to do so, didn't we? Now it has been two years and we haven't succeed yet! It is clearly showing that we aren't that persons! Then, who can it be? It is surely Jihyo! It is she who can make Sana remember everything!"

Mrs. Minatozaki shutters, hearing the obvious facts. It is true that they have tried their best to make Sana remember everything. But, they failed so badly. So, it can be seen clearly that they aren't the persons whom Sana loves the most. It is Jihyo whom she does......

"Can't you admit her in another school?" Mrs. Minatozaki tries to make a plan.

"No, we can't. The whole society will laugh at us if we do so. Moreover, Park's daughter reads there. People will start to compare us if Sana won't be admitted there", Mr. Minatozaki replies to her.

"Then what will we do?" Mrs. Minatozaki asks her husband worriedly.

"I have thought a way."

"What is it?" Mrs. Minatozaki questions, having much curiosity in her voice.

"I will make Jihyo the worst person of world in the eyes of Sana!" Mr. Minatozaki says.

"What?!!! Making her the worst?" Mrs. Minatozaki surprises to hear the plan.

"Yes. I will say many shitty things about Jihyo to Sana, so that she can't believe anything whatever Jihyo says."

"Do you think this will work?"

"Yes, I am sure. This will work. It has to be", Mr. Minatozaki says, being unnecessarily determined......

Sana's POV:

I still can't understand what has happened. The incident which has happened a while ago. An anonymous hugged me abruptly, saying something which absolutely has no meaning. Moreover, she even knew my name! When I pushed her back and asked what she was doing, she seemed very surprised! She was too shocked to speak! She replied to me, as if I had something with her. What the heck is going on with me?

I really don't know her. I don't have a single clue who she is. But, she said me those things as if she had known me for ages! Moreover, her hug seemed very familiar to me. Her hug made feel me that I was something of her. But, why? Why did it seem like this? What connection do I have with her?