Chapter 02: A Curse

Third Person's POV:

Finally, the plane lands in Osaka. Sana thought that it was going to be short tour, as Japan was close to South Korea. But due to bad weather, the flight delayed. So, it took almost seven hours to reach Japan. Seeing delay of the flight, Sana fell asleep. The Minatozaki parents took her in the plane. The Japanese's sleep eventually broke, when the plane was about to land.....

Sana keeps a step in Japan's land, her motherland. Though she never lived here, she always felt a bond with this country. She smells the air, trying to feel her motherland's nature. The sun is shining so bright, which makes her eyes squint. But still she doesn't take those off from the sunlight. Covering eyes with one hand, she keeps looking at the sun. Because, it felt different to her, a very different sun from South Korea....

"Missed Japan too much?" Mr. Minatozaki interrupts in Sana's thought, breaking the silence. 

Sana looks at her father, presents a slight smile on face. "Maybe", she replies in less words.

Mr. Minatozaki leaves out a soft chuckle to hear his daughter, tussles her hair. Then, three of them head out to immigration. Finishing all the paper works, they comes out from the airport. Instead of taking a cab, the Minatozaki family keeps waiting for someone. Another family will come to take them off.....

"Sana?" a soft voice makes them look at another direction. A very beautiful girl is coming to them, running slowly like jogging. Sana's face immediately fills with smile when she sees her younger cousin, Cho Miyeon....

Miyeon reaches to them. Because of running, she is panting so hard. But, she doesn't wait a single second to show her affection to her beloved older cousin! She gives her warm hug immediately, exclaims with joy. "How are you, Sana?!!! It has been an age since we met with each other!"

Sana smiles, hugs the younger back. "Yes. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Unnie!" Miyeon replies to Sana. Their hug continues for some while, until the Cho family comes there. Mrs. Minatozaki becomes emotional to see her younger sister. Thus the Minatozaki sisters hug each other, while showering in happy tears!

Finishing the emotional greetings, the Cho and the Minatozaki finally gets in the Car. The parents get in one car, the cousins get in another. So, they finally get chance to talk with each other personally. Miyeon leans against backseat, rests her head on it. Looking at Sana, she asks her, "How's your days going, Sana?"

"Boring as always. Not a single things happened", Sana replies, showing her absolute disgust with her daily life.

"What about Jihyo?" Miyeon again questions Sana, having a slight smile of face.

Sana looks at the younger, wonders about her amazing memory! She told her about Jihyo a long time ago, and the younger cousin still remembers this! "You have an amazing memory, Miyeon!" She says in her head.

"Nothing. Still pretending as her rival to the whole world", Sana replies to Miyeon, looking at the outside scenery.

"Life must be difficult for you, Sana", Miyeon states, folding her arms.

"Yup, way too more than you can ever think. Especially hiding this secret. We really neither spend time with each other nor see each other. Every single day we have to act like rivals", Sana sighs as soon as she finishes her sentence.

"You should say this to uncle and aunt", Miyeon suggests.

"Nothing will change, Miyeon. They will never accept us. They will make us apart. So, keeping it a secret is the best thing."