Chapter 05: The Shocking Truth

Jihyo's POV:

Suddenly, she breaks the hug........

Pushing me back, she frees herself. She is panting like there is no tomorrow, looking at me with widened eyes! I surprise to see her acting like this. What has happened to her? I step forward, but then she shouts at me like a crazy person. "Stop there! Don't come to me!"

I shock to hear her! Don't come to me- What the heck is she saying? Can't she recognize me?

"Sana! I am Jihyo! Your girlfriend!" I become impatient.

"What?!!! Who is Jihyo? I don't know anyone having name as this!" Sana replies to me boldly.

It feels like time has stopped or my mind has stopped.....

My head goes totally blank, as I hear to Sana's words.......

What has happened to her?

Why can't she recognize me?

Has my face become very different? Even if it has, my name hasn't changed. Then, why is she saying that she doesn't know anyone having name as this?!!!

"What are you saying, Sana? I'm Jihyo, your Jihyo! Why can't you recognize me?!!" I hopelessly ask her.

"Why are you disturbing me like this? You might have mistaken me as someone else!" Sana replies to me, having no mercy in her voice.

"No, I didn't have mistaken!" I boldly reply to her. I can feel that I have suddenly become very angry, my blood is running fast! Going closer to her, I kind of shout at her. "No, I can't mistake to recognize you, Sana! You are really Sana! You are really my Sana!"

Sana kind of gets afraid to see my fierce behavior, steps back. Gulping continuously, she says, "Why are you coming closer to me?"

I really become hopeless. I don't know what to do in this situation. How can I make her believe that I'm really Jihyo?!!! Suddenly, I can feel that my eyes are getting teary. Tears have come in my eyes, because of feeling hopeless. Why? Like why did this have to happen?

"Will you leave me or I will call the police?" Sana fiercely says. "You are now taking things far!"

"Sana, you really can't recognize me?" I again hopelessly try.

"No, I can't! I don't even know you! Who are you?" Sana questions. "Whatever, I don't care who you are. Just leave me alone!"

Hearing such reply, I can't say anything back. I become silent, see Sana leaving me alone. Her silhouette keeps fading from my vision, eventually gets disappeared. And I just keep staring, not even trying to stop her for a single time.....

I return at my home, being shocked for the previous incident. I really can't solve this calculation, my head is empty. She is really Sana, I am sure about this. But, why did she react like this? What have I done? Is she angry over me for something? What the hell is going on here?!!!

My mom appears in the front door when I enter in home. She greets me, "Welcome, honey. Why are you so late today?"

"Got some stuffs to complete", I casually reply to her, not going into any sort of description. She doesn't seem to get suspicious. As I am the class president, I can get some stuffs to complete. Replying to her, I start going to the upstairs. Then she says, "Dinner is ready, sweetie. Come to eat while it is hot."

Actually, I am not hungry. Not after the incident that happened! I still can't solve this, I still can't understand the reason of Sana's weird behavior. But, I can't tell this to Mom. So I go to the upstairs, giving her a simple nod.