Chapter 10: Returning To School

Mina's POV:

Today, Jihyo will be released from hospital. We told her to take rest for some more days, staying at home. But she barely paid any heed to us! She said that she would go to school today and that's final! She just couldn't bear our class being messed up like this! It is kinda true though. Our class has become a pure mess without her!

I was sitting in a chair in Jihyo's room, thinking about random stuffs. Actually not random stuffs, I was just thinking about Sana. I got somewhat surprised when she called me, asking where Jihyo's room was! To be honest, I never expected her to visit Jihyo, even if Jihyo saved her. It is not my fault, her stubborn personality made me believe this conception about her. But, I see she hasn't lost her humanity yet. However, if she didn't visit Jihyo not for a single time, I couldn't forgive her ever! I am not like Jihyo. She is maybe kind enough to forgive every stupid behavior of Sana, but I won't.

You can see that I don't like Sana. Yes, I don't. I don't like her personality. Okay, even if I agree to accept that her parents have brainwashed her head, then can't she see how much Jihyo cares for her? Even if they made her believe that Jihyo is a bad person, then can't she see that Jihyo is the nicest student of class 2-A? Can't she see that however she behaves with Jihyo, Jihyo doesn't get angry on her? Can't she see that Jihyo tries to protect her with all of her? Is she blind or pretending to be blind?

That's why, when she ran to me telling that she left Jihyo alone in danger because she told her to, I couldn't resist myself anymore. I got furiously angry on her, thinking how much coward Sana is! Thus I grabbed her collar, threatening her in a bad way. Otherwise I am not that kind of person who grabs someone's collar or threats like that!

However, it was great that she decided to do that. Otherwise, we couldn't save Jihyo. Sana wasn't strong enough to protect her from three troublemakers. So, I forgave her for that.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Someone's voice makes me turn around.

Oh! It is Jihyo! She has dressed up in our school uniform! Though she has bandages in her arms, she is looking so fine! And, this is the Jihyo whom I like to see everytime! Energetic and fine! I reply to her, having a big smile on face. "Just some random stuffs. Ready to go?"

"Yup", Jihyo replies, going closer to the door. We get in the elevator, tap the button of ground floor. Jihyo's car is waiting outside. Both of us get in that. As soon as we get in, the car gets started.

The car becomes very silent, only sound of a ballad can be heard from the speaker of car. Seeing Jihyo's silence, I also become silent. I keep looking at the outside scenery of car. It goes on for ten minutes, until Jihyo breaks. Turning to me, she says, "Mina, can you do a job for me?"

"What is it?"

Jihyo takes out a bag, hands it to me. The bag is pretty heavy, signaling that many things have gathered up here. Looking at it from outside, I think that it is piled up with gifts. Wait, who are going to have this much gifts?!!! I look at Jihyo being so much surprised, for hearing an answer!

"Please, give it to Sana. Of course, secretly. Tell her...."

"Wait, Jihyo! Why are you giving gifts to Sana?" I cut her off.

"These are some thanks gifts. I would have died if she didn't call you guys."

"And, for whom did you take that risk?"

"Mina, I also wanted to save that kid."

"Yes, you wanted to. But when you saw that Sana was scared, you told her to leave. You knew that being alone would be more dangerous, but still you told her to leave. Just for her safety, right?" I throw the truth bomb on her face.