Chapter 15: Messing At Party

Tzuyu's POV:

I have been staring at that rascal for a while now. Of course, girls are dying to dance with me, but I am barely paying any heed to them. Because, I have to take revenge on that Park. By hook or by crook........

I had to lose to Jihyo. I couldn't find Sana in her house. I had to let Jihyo win. I am sure, Sana was there. It was just my mistake that I was failed to find her. But I searched every possible spots in that rascal's house! There wasn't Sana! Just where did she hide her?!!!

When she saw me failing to find Sana out, she was smirking in victory! And seeing that smirk, I can't tell how much I was wanting to break that face of her! She saw me failing! And I can't stand that! I have to take my revenge! I have to make her know that who I am. She should know that she can't mess with me. If she does, the result won't be good! She has to know that! She has!

Back to present. The New Year party of our class is holding today. All of our classmates have joined, including our one and only Park Jihyo and her.......Oh sorry, my fiancé Minatozaki Sana. They were chit-chatting with each other, but now got separated. Sana has gone outside with Momo and other friends of her, Jihyo is alone at the counter where drinks are serving. This is my chance! Asking about what chance? I will tell you.......

As we are students of underage, there isn't hard drinks. So if someone gets drunk, she will be accused for having alcohol at young age. And that's what I want to happen to Jihyo! I will make her drink a hard drink and then boom! All of her f**king prestige will be broken in a second! Don't worry, I have already done my job. Jihyo, just wait and see what I will do to you!

I slowly go to her, sit next to her. She immediately looks at her right, hearing someone's presence. I smile at her, offer one of my hands. She furrows her eyebrows to see such gestures of mine, looks at me with questioning face. I chuckle cutely, says with soft voice, "Happy New Year, Jihyo!"

She doesn't greet me back, keeps looking at me with such face. I keep smiling so that I can make her think that I have nothing in head. Shaking my hand, I again say, "Come on, buddy! Today is New Year, don't make that face!"

"What do you want?" She questions, making a straight eye-contact with me.

"Me?" I again chuckle. Signaling the waiter to get us some drink, I turn to Jihyo. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk with you."

"And I have no interest in talking with you", she stands up saying. But I hold her wrist, makes her stop. "Jihyo, talking with me won't lose anything, right?"

"Tzuyu, I am not in......"

"I know. I know you can't believe me. But I promise, I won't say anything bad to you. I just want to talk."

She sighs, sits again. I happily see her sitting next to me, laughing my heart out in head. Well done, Tzuyu! You have trapped Jihyo in your plan. Jihyo, you just have made mistake by believing me. And you have to regret forever for this!

"Jihyo, I am just sorry about what I have done to you", I say, as if I really became!

"What?" She asks, keeping the same face.

"Jihyo, I shouldn't have done those things. I am ashamed of myself", I say her in low tone. "I know you are thinking that I am acting, but believe me. I am sorry. I truly am."

She doesn't seem to believe me, as her face hasn't become normal. She is still seeming that she is angry at me. I see, she is a clever girl. Thus, she is doubting to believe me. If it was someone else, she would have believed me in a single second. Because I said those words, as if they had meant the world to me! As if they had come from my heart!