Chapter 19: The Most Shocking Love-Story

Momo's POV:

Hi, I am Hirai Momo. You probably know me as Sana's best friend. Yes, I am her bestie. I am also a good friend with Jihyo, if you are wondering.

It has been a while since I met with Jihyo last. I saw her in Sana's engagement party, but then she disappeared like gas! Moreover, we got summer vacation. Thus, I didn't get chance to meet with her. I also didn't have any obvious reason. But today, I have a proper reason to see her. Actually, I had to know how she is doing. She was looking like a mess person in the party! She was divested! I mean, why wouldn't she be? How could she bear watching that Sana is getting married with Tzuyu?

Yes, I know. I know about them. I know Jihyo loves Sana. I have heard about them. I also know about Minatozaki's warning to Jihyo. Thus, she wasn't trying to make Sana remember anything. Which is, to be honest, the most hurtful thing I can even think of! Like seriously, your love has returned after whole four years and you can't even talk with her being lovey-dovey? Are you serious? I would have liked to take it as a joke if I didn't see it in person!

Thus, I am worrying about her. I just can't imagine how much Jihyo is suffering right now. Her messed up situation is proving that clearly. That's why I have come to see her today. I just want to how she is doing..........

"Hi, Momo", someone speaks up from my behind. I turn around, see it is Jihyo.

"Jihyo!" I try to smile, so that it doesn't become awkward situation. She is looking better than before. At least much better than that day! I leave out a sigh of relief, seeing her somewhat improvement. But, it still can't be compared to best. She is still somewhat divested. She is still somehow very sad in heart.........

"Here are your notes", she hands me some papers. She then turns around, tries to leave. But I stop her, calling her out. "Jihyo, how have you been?"

She turns back, looks at me. "Can I be fair?" She replies me, with a.....hopeless voice, I think?

I notice her hopelessness. Jihyo, I don't know what I can say you in this situation. How I can console you- I don't know this at all. Thus, I step forward. "You can say whatever you want", I try to say her with an ensuring tone.

"I wasn't good, Momo", she looks at me with glittering eyes. "I was never good."

"I know this, Jihyo", I go closer to her, hold one of her hands. "I can understand this."

Jihyo doesn't say back anything, looks at the ground. I also don't let her speak anything, keep holding her hand. We stayed like this for a while, until Jihyo breaks the silence between us. "Sorry, Momo. I should not have become this much emotional."

"It is okay, Jihyo. Sometime it is better to let out how you are feeling inside."

Jihyo smiles to hear my sentence, so as I. She does a handshake with me with that hand, which I have been holding. Suddenly a voice appears, which makes us look at that direction......

Third Person's POV:

"Hey there, Jihyo!" Dahyun appears in front of them, smiling so brightly.

"Dahyun! What are you doing here?" Jihyo asks Dahyun, being surprised.

"Just to have a walk. Is she......."

Then she sees Momo. She immediately shudders to see her, stops talking. Her body gets stoned in a single second. Her eyes get widened by their own, she steps backward. She covers her mouth so that no screams come out from her throat. She starts trembling, she starts stuttering while mumbling Momo's name........