Chapter 11: The Function

Third Person's POV:

Sana goes to Jihyo and Mina, being so much hesitated. Jihyo and Mina are talking with each other, arguing if I say correctly! Sana gets somewhat surprised to hear their argument, goes closer to see what the matter is.

"Jihyo! Are you sure about taking Sana with us?" Mina says with loud enough voice.

"Mina, I don't get why you are repeating me this again and again! I have told you one time. I am taking her and that's final."

Mina lets a sigh out, gives in. She becomes silent, until Sana appears there. Hesitantly walking between those two, she says, "Can we talk?"

"What is it, Sana?" Jihyo replies, though Sana asked it to Mina. Because Mina is looking at other direction, not even minding to reply Sana's question.

"Since we have become a team now, we have to work together, haven't we?" Sana asks, having somewhat unsureness in her statement.

"Yes, we do. But why?" Jihyo questions.

"I think, Mina doesn't want to do so", Sana replies, looking at Mina. Mina now looks at Sana, having somewhat annoyance on face. "When did I say that?"

"Then you should behave at least friendly with me", Sana replies, in spite of fearing those scary gazes of Mina!

"Sana is right, Mina!" Jihyo says. "You aren't seeming to will that."

"Even if I don't, what will it change?" Mina replies, having somewhat attitude on voice.

"Everything!" Jihyo replies. "Then, we can't be the best team!"

Mina sighs, gives in. Looking at Sana, she offers a hand. "Okay, if that's what you want."

"Thank you", Sana receives the hand, smiling so brightly.

"So what will we do for the project?" Jihyo asks, sitting in her desk.

"I have no idea in head", Sana replies.

Mina remains silent, thinking of a way to make the project successful. Looking at her, other two also start thinking. Until Chaeyoung appears there.

"Sorry, I am late!" Chaeyoung somehow manages to say, panting so hard.

"What happened?" Jihyo wonders.

"Mrs. Jung gave me a tons of paperwork! I had to finish all of them!"

"Okay, we understand. Now have a seat", Mina becomes impatient.

Chaeyoung sits, takes a bottle to drink water. Looking at other three, she questions, "Got any ideas?"

"Not yet", Sana replies.

"What if we write a song?" Mina speaks up, after thinking for a long time.

Other three look at her, being so much surprised! "What? Song? Who will write it?" Jihyo asks.

"Why? Four of us", Mina seems surprised to hear the question. "No, you and Chaeyoung should write it. I and Sana will give tune to it. What do you say, Sana?"

"I will happy to do that with you, Mina!" Sana replies, having a baby voice.

Chaeyoung thinks for a while, then takes a paper to write something. "Jihyo, what will it about?"

"We have to make it unique", Jihyo replies.

"What about expressing love in a beautiful way?"