Chapter 14: The Forced Dinner

Sana's POV:

“Returned home with Jihyo?” Someone speaks up.

I was taking my shoes off, downing my head. Thus, I couldn’t see who it was. But when I hear Jihyo’s name, I immediately flinch! I hurriedly up my head to who it is! “Tzuyu?”

Tzuyu is standing in front of me, folding her arms. She makes a serious face, as if she had something very important to say! I immediately get disgusted to see her. I wasn’t really expecting her to come in this beautiful day. I start going to my room, ignoring her. But she holds her hand, stops me from going. I get surprised to be stopped by her! I look at my hand once and then at her face. She stares at me furrowing eyebrows, as if she became very angry on me somehow! I also do the same, but having more anger in eyes. She used to fear those gazes of mine.......

But today, she doesn’t even flinch! She keeps doing what she was. The strength of holding increases, she doesn’t leave my hand from her grip. I surprise to see her bravery! Who did give her this much bravery that she dared to do this?!!!

“Leave my hand, Tzuyu”, I coldly say, trying to keep myself calm as much as I can.

But she doesn’t leave my hand, keeps holding. Moreover, she keeps staring at me more intensely! Seeing such acts, I can’t help but to compliment her! When did she get this much brave?

“I am saying for the last time.......”

Tzuyu drags me at our living room, with all power she has! It happens in a single second that I can’t even resist her! She finally leaves my hand, but still keeps staring at me like that! To be honest, I don’t get the reason of her acting like this! Is she okay or what? Did she drink too much in party?

“You returned home with Jihyo, right?” Tzuyu kinda shouts at me.        

“Why do you even need?” I ask her like how she did.

“Look Sana, you are cheating on me........”

“What did you just say?” I cut her off by leaving a loud laugh out. I really can’t help but to laugh at her this saying! What is she saying? Cheating on her? It could be counted as cheating if I thought her to be her fiancé. But I don’t. So, isn’t it just hilarious? Moreover, I am not Jihyo’s girlfriend that I would be cheating on her. But.........

I would be happy to cheat on Tzuyu by being someone to Jihyo............

What?!!! Are you nuts, Sana?!!! What are you saying?!!! Are you drunk or anything?!!! You are just a simple maniac! I shake my head to forget that thought!

“By how?” I ask her, having a smirk on face. Tzuyu’s pale skin gets immediately red, because of being too much angry. Clenching teeth, she tries to control her anger. But still, some anger comes out while speaking to me. “Sana, do you really want me to cause another disaster?”

“Disaster?” I furrow my eyebrows. What is she trying to say?

“You know that I said that you became friends with Jihyo. If I say now that you are.......”

“Tzuyu, shut your f**king mouth up!” I can’t help but to curse her.

Tzuyu now starts smirking, which she always does if she sees that her plan is going right. She doesn’t shut that f**king mouth of her, shamelessly continues, “Why, Sana? Why did you become angry like this?”

“Tzuyu, I am giving you last warning........”

“Sana, if I say your parents that you hanged out with Jihyo, she will be the one to get hurt”, Tzuyu says with a smirk, folding her arms.