Chapter 18: The New Plan

Tzuyu's POV:

This place, I hate it the most! I never want to come here. I never want to see that man who called me and made me come in this place. I hate him the most! I would never come here if he didn't say it was urgent. Actually, even if he showed me much urgency, I wouldn't have thought twice to disobey his order. But, he started to hit me in my weakest point. He started to drag my dead mother here. He told that it was about my mother. Thus I have come. Otherwise, I would never........

"Hey Kiddo, you have reached early", he appears, having a lightening cigarette on hand.

I keep my serious face, didn't reply to him anything. He puts his extinguished cigarette on an ashtray, then turns to me. "Kiddo......"

"Stop calling me Kiddo. I have a name", I can't help but to protest.

"What was it? I think it starts with 'T', if I am not wrong."

"You clearly know what my name is. Don't act like you don't know anything."

He leaves a loud laugh out, having much sarcasm in that. He keeps laughing for a while, as if he called me here for mocking! I can feel myself being very angry, glaring at him like I am going to kill him right now! I clench my fist, trying hard to keep my anger in. The clacking sound of my knuckles can be heard perfectly, very clear for him to hear.......

"What happened to mother?" I ask, being annoyed and disgusted with his laugh. "You said you have something to tell about her."

"Did I?" He acts like he is remembering something. "Yes, I did! I remember. I told you, Tzuyu."

"Then say it."

"But I don't have anything no say."

"What?!!!" I shout, not being able to keep my anger in anymore "Then why did you say that?!!!"

"Because you would never come here if I didn't say it was about Shahui."

It is true. I would never come if he didn't say it was about mother. So I keep silence, waited for him to continue.

"Is it true that you are an infamous troublemaker of your school?" He asks.

"Now you are sounding like that Park", I smirk, hearing his question.

"And about Jihyo, I have many things to make clear with you."

"What are they?"

"Why did you beat her?"

"It is none of your business."

"None of my business?" He repeats the phrase. Suddenly being unreasonable furious, he shouts, "Then who spent money not to make me you rusticate from school?!!!"

"Did I tell you to do so?"

"So it is my fault that I rescued you?"

"I didn't say that. If you assume things by your own, I can't be responsible for that."

"Then what about Sana? Why does she hate you?"

"Why am I supposed to answer you that?"

"Tzuyu, I have asked you something."

"Ask it to her. Why am I being asked for that?"

"You are becoming stubborn now. You don't know how to respect your father."