3

I spent the rest of my day in the gym, and now it's 19:30, and I think I'm just about ready to go to bed. But first, I need to shower because I'm sweaty as fuck.

Leaving the gym, I head to my room and decide to run myself a bath, adding some bubble bath before stripping off my clothes and entering the hot bath.

My eyes slowly close as the hot water eases my tensed-up muscles.

After my 30-minute bath, I grab a towel and dry myself off before walking to my closet, where I change into comfy clothes. Finally, I get into bed.

*****

Today, I woke up early, around 8 in the morning. I'm seated on Lia's bed, telling her about the stupid meeting I went to yesterday.

Lia Rossi, my best friend, one of the best underground fighters in the world, and basically the sister I've never had. I tell her everything.

"Is he hot?" Lia asked.

"I don't know," I respond.

"What do you mean you don't know, you literally saw him," she says.

"I didn't really look at him," I say.

"Mhm," she responds.

"We've been up here all morning. Let's go downstairs," I suggest, and she agrees. We get out of her room and make our way downstairs, where we find Mateo standing right outside the kitchen, talking to Daniel and two other unfamiliar men.

Daniel Rossi, Mateo's right hand, and Lia's big brother.

Don't tell me he's forming more alliances.

We walk past Mateo and into the kitchen.

We eat some donuts and have some orange juice before we decide to go back upstairs. But as we're about to go up the stairs, we see two girls sitting on the couch in our living room.

"Who are these people?" I question.

"I have no idea," Lia responds.

I walk back to Mateo. "Who are all these people in our house?" I exclaim.

"Lower your voice," he says.

"Sure," I say through gritted teeth.

"I invited Luciano and his team so we could meet them," he explains.

What!? Is he out of his fucking mind?

"Y'know, brother, you should really ask me and the rest of the team before you make such stupid decisions," I say, trying to sound innocent.

The two men and Daniel are just staring at me like I'm crazy.

I walk back to Lia, and we make our way upstairs.

Lia goes to her room, and I head to mine. I grab a cigarette before making my way upstairs to the balcony.

But unfortunately, I find Luciano already up there. When he hears my footsteps, he turns to look at me for a second before returning his gaze forward.

"What are you doing up here?" I question.

"Thinking," he responds, and I roll my eyes. "Well, can you go think somewhere else because I want to smoke up here, and I'm not really in the mood for company," I say.

"Too bad, I was here first, so I'm not leaving."

"Well, this is my house," I say.

"So?" he asks.

"So, fucking leave," I exclaim.

He turns around, giving me a stern look before walking towards me, stopping a few inches away. He is so tall he towers over me.

"Mind how you fucking talk to me," he says.

"Or what?"

"I'll fucking kill you, right here, right now," he says, sending a chill down my spine.

"As if you could kill me," I say defiantly, but he just chuckles.

"I know you think because you're an assassin you stand a chance against me, well, you don't," he says, before turning back around and walking to where he was previously standing.

So he knows that I'm an assassin.

I walk to the end of the balcony, light my cigar, and take a smoke.

"Can I ask you a question?" I inquire.

"Sure," he responds bluntly.

"Why did you form an alliance with my brother?" I question.

"The main reason why I formed an alliance with your brother is because my father wanted me to, but I also want to kill Carlos, and I feel like this alliance will be mutually beneficial," he explains.

His accent is so...

After finishing my smoke, I left Luciano on the balcony and returned to my room, where I started watching a movie on my phone.

As I'm engrossed in the movie, I hear a knock at my door. "Come in," I say, and Lia walks in. "Mateo told me to tell you to come down because Luciano is about to introduce his team," she informs me. Honestly, I couldn't care less about him and his team, but I might as well just go down.

I pause the movie, "Okay," I say as I put my phone on my nightstand. I follow Lia out of my room and downstairs to the living room, where we find Daniel, Mateo, Luca, Paul, Luciano, and a few unfamiliar faces.

Luca Fabio, our hacker, is one of the most reliable men I have ever seen.

Paul Aiza, our guns expert and sniper, never misses a shot.

Luciano starts introducing his team. "This is Rafael Alvaro Delgado, my brother and underground fighter," he gestures to the man standing on his left-hand side. "Bruno Diaz, my right hand," he gestures to the man on his right-hand side. "That's Vicky Ona, my hacker," he points at the blonde on the couch. "Sofia Clara Delgado, my sister and assassin," he says, pointing at the girl next to the blonde. "And that's Ruben Ona, my guns expert," he gestures to the man standing next to the couch.

After he introduces them, Mateo also introduces all of us to them.

Thanks for reading.
Toodles.