28

I wake up to a barrage of messages from Paul, despite not having saved his number yet.

Paul: Hey

Paul: How are you?

Paul: So, how about that lunch?

Glancing at the time, it's already 11 am.

Me: Where and when can I meet you?

Paul: Gosh, you're actually agreeing to have lunch with me?

Me: Yep

I don't like being told what to do and that is exactly what Luciano did.

Paul tells me to meet him at a restaurant. But there's one problem-I need a car to go out. I know exactly whose car I'll use.

I make my way to Sofia's room and knock before she opens the door.

"Morning, Sof," I greet.

"Morning," she responds.

"I need your help."

I tell her that I need her car, and she immediately hands me her car keys.

"Thank you," I say appreciatively before heading back to my room.

I put the keys on my nightstand before slipping out of my outfit and hopping into the shower. After my shower, I dress up and get ready for lunch.

 After my shower, I dress up and get ready for lunch

Once I'm done, I leave my room and head downstairs. I know for sure Luciano isn't home right now, so I don't bother sneaking out. Matilda sees me on my way out, but I don't think much of it.

I walk out of the house and make my way to Sofia's car.

*****

I arrive at the restaurant he mentioned and step out of the car. As I enter, I scan the room until I spot Paul seated at a table for two.

"Hey, Paul," I greet with a forced smile.

"Hey, you look gorgeous," he responds, standing up and pulling out a chair for me.

He starts telling me a bunch of pointless shit before the waiter comes to our table and takes our orders and then he continues telling me pointless shit

I order something simple paired with red wine.

The waiter finally brings out our orders and we eat our food.

Once we're done eating our food I think I'm just about ready to leave this boring ass lunch

"Thanks for lunch," I say.

"You're welcome."

"Hope to see you again," he says as I stand up.

"Likewise," I reply before exiting the restaurant and making my way back to the car.

That was excruciating.

Pulling out of the parking lot, I drive back to the mansion.

*****

Evening

I'm on my phone when Luciano barges in without knocking.

"Can't you knock?" I snap.

He strides over to me, clearly furious.

"You know I said no lunch with Paul, right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't agree to follow your every rule,"

He grabs my throat and pushes me against the wall. "Really?" he sneers.

"Luciano," I gasp for air. Placing my hand over his on my neck

He releases me, and I'm left gasping for air.

"I want to punish you so bad," he growls, his hand under my chin.

"Why don't you then?" I challenge, despite the fear creeping in.

Holding my arm firmly, he leads me out of my room and into his neatly organized room.

Closing the door behind him. He shoots me a glare before crashing his lips onto mine, kissing me forcefully. His tongue explores my mouth, leaving me breathless when he finally pulls away.

He throws me onto the bed, my body bouncing slightly.

In no time, he's tearing off my dress, his anger evident in his words. "Fucking brat, you're married and you decide to go out for lunch with another man," he seethes.

His words go straight to my pussy making me wet.

"Luciano, this is just an arranged marriage," I say.

"I don't care if this is just an arranged marriage, Ariella. You're mine, mine to fuck, mine," he asserts, his words igniting a fire within me.

His threats send a shiver down my spine. "If I ever see you with another man, I won't hesitate to kill him without thinking twice," he warns, his kisses trailing down my stomach and back up.

He unclips my bra, taking one of my breasts into his mouth, flicking my nipple with his tongue. A loud scream escapes me as he bites down on it.

His lips connect with my neck, biting and marking me as his. He pulls his cock out of his boxers before positioning it at my entrance. Without giving me any time to prepare, he pushes himself inside me, a burning sensation lingering on my inner walls, making me scream in pleasurable pain. "I love feeling your tight pussy wrapped around my cock," he murmurs.

He doesn't start slowly; he just begins thrusting into me hard and fast. Moans escape my mouth like a song, but it doesn't seem to faze him; he just keeps going, thrusting into me ruthlessly.

"Fuck Luciano, it's.." he interrupts me by saying "you asked me to punish you so fucking take it," he says, continuing with his ruthless thrusts that stretch me out.

"Fucking say you're mine, Ariella," he commands.

I can't think straight; it's as if the whole world has stopped. I've never felt so much pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Say it," he insists.

"I'm yours," I say breathlessly.

Luciano Rey Delgado

I'm furious, not just because she went against me, but because she went out with another man.

I don't understand why I'm so angry with her, but I just am.

I want to kill Paul, but I can't because he's important to our business.

I never want to see her with another man again.

Hearing her say she's mine, from her own mouth, has made me feel slightly better about the situation, even if she may or may not mean it.

Thanks so much for reading.
Bye, loves.