25

Yesterday was intense, I came twice. Two unforgettable times. It has literally been replaying in my head nonstop.

And fuck the way Luciano fucked me..

Luciano Rey Delgado.

Today, I left the house early for work and got a call from Lia. She informed me that she was arriving in Spain this evening on Mateo's private plane, surprising Ariella. Initially, I declined to be involved, but she threatened to kill me if I didn't comply.

Let's be honest. The chances of anyone killing me are as low and 0.1%

Reluctantly, I agreed to pick her up.

*****

The sound of my ringtone interrupts my drive to the airplane hangar, and I glance over to see Lia's name flashing on the screen. With my left hand, I pick up the phone, keeping the other on the wheel as I answer her call.

"Luciano!" she exclaims as soon as I put the phone to my ear.

"What?" I respond, a bit exasperated. I'm already dealing with Ariella's bad mouth, and now her best friend thinks she can talk to me in any way she pleases.

"Where the fuck are you? I got here like 30 minutes ago," she demands.

"I'm almost there, calm down," I reassure her, feeling a pang of irritation.

"You better be," she threatens.

"Can you stop with the pointless threats, we both know you can't kill me," I say

"Whatever," she says before abruptly ending the call

Once I arrive at the airplane hangar, Mateo's plane comes into view, and I park my car nearby. Lia emerges from the plane, carrying two small suitcases. I pop open the trunk with a press of a button, and she stows her luggage before settling into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Delgado," she greets me, shooting me a curious look.

"Hey, Rossi," I reply, keeping my tone casual.

"I hope you're treating my best friend well," she says, her gaze probing.

To think all I want to do is fuck her best friend until she is completely breathless "I'm treating her as well as I possibly can" I says and she hums "mhm"

Once we arrive at the mansion, I pull into my usual spot in the yard and say, "We're here," ready to exit the car.

"Okay, so here's the plan," Lia begins, but I immediately shake my head.

"I don't need to know the plan," I interject with a forced smile.

"But you do," she insists, rolling her eyes. "I need you to get Ariella outside, tell her something's here for her, and then when she walks out, she'll be surprised to see me."

As a mafia boss, I have bigger things to deal with than orchestrating surprise reunions. "Fine, I'll call her," I relent, eager to get this over with. I hurry into the house and head upstairs to Ariella's room. Knocking softly, I wait until she opens the door.

With her long black hair tied in a messy bun and dressed in shorts and an oversized shirt, she looks effortlessly beautiful. "Come downstairs, something's here for you," I inform her.

"What is it?" she asks, her confusion evident.

"I don't know, come see for yourself," I reply, urging her to follow me downstairs.

"But I didn't order anything, so..." she trails off skeptically.

"Ariella, just come downstairs," I press, determined to carry out Lia's plan.

Ariella Anna Accardi

I follow Luciano downstairs to see what he mentioned had arrived for me. He opens the front door, and I step out after him, only to be greeted by a surprising sight.

"Lia?!" I exclaim, disbelief coloring my voice.

There she is, standing with two suitcases, a bright smile on her face. I rush towards her, practically jumping into her arms to give her a hug.

"Omg, I missed you," I express, feeling genuinely happy to see her.

She hugs me back tightly, and I reluctantly pull away from the embrace, still beaming at her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were arriving in Spain?!" I inquire, feeling both excited and slightly annoyed.

"Because it was supposed to be a surprise, dumbass," she responds.

Grabbing one of her suitcase handles, I help her pull them into the house while she follows with the other.

Luciano directs us to a guest room where Lia will be staying during her visit, and she settles in, unpacking her bags.

*****

We just finished dinner, and now Sofia, Vicky, Lia, and I are sitting in the living room, playing a board game. Yes, a board game.

As we play, I realize I haven't seen any of the guys in the house for a few days, so I ask, "Where did all the guys go?"

Sofia responds casually, "Oh, Luciano sent them to blow up Carlos' warehouse."

The words hit me hard. What if Carlos retaliates and hurts someone? I hate how he's turned me into an overthinking wreck. He makes me sleep with one eye open, haunted by memories of his torment.

"Ariella," Vicky calls, snapping me out of my thoughts. I've been zoning out, lost in the thought of all the consequences of blowing up carlos' warehouse.

*****

After the board game, I decide to pour myself a glass of wine. Everyone has gone to their rooms, and most of the lights in the house were off. I doubted anyone else was awake at this hour.

As I tiptoe to the top cabinet where the wines were kept, I realize I can't reach. Damn it, I need a stool or something.

"Need some help with that?" Luciano's voice comes from behind me.

"Yes," I reply, not bothering to turn around since I recognize his voice.

Unexpectedly, he moves closer, his body pressing against mine as he opens the cabinet.

"What wine would you like?" he asks, his hand lingering on my thigh.

"Red... red wine," I manage to say, trying to maintain my composure.

He retrieves the red wine and hands it to me, then selects a bottle of whiskey.

After closing the cabinet, he places one wine glass and one whiskey glass on the kitchen counter. He pours himself whiskey and motions for me to hand him the red wine.

Passing him the bottle, he pours some wine into my glass.

Thanks for reading, guys.
Love ya.