4

(My outfit)

Today, I decided to get up early for work, so I'm in the car driving to the company, listening to music as I drive

Today, I decided to get up early for work, so I'm in the car driving to the company, listening to music as I drive. Finally, I arrive at the company and park my car before entering the building.

"Morning, Gertrude," I greet the receptionist.

"Morning, Mrs. Accardi," she responds.

I walk to the elevator and enter it, letting it take me to the second floor. Walking through the hallway that leads to my office, I see Delgado. Ignoring his existence, I enter my office.

As I'm working, I hear knocking at my door. "Who the fuck is this?" I mutter, before getting up from my chair and opening the door to find Luciano standing there.

"What do you want?" I question.

"Where is your brother?" he asks.

"I don't know, he's probably in his office," I say.

"I already checked his office."

"Okay," I respond, pushing the door, but it's stopped by Luciano, who then just lets himself into my office. "You really need to change that behavior of yours," he says, and I roll my eyes. "I can behave however I want," I say. "It's not like I'm the one in your office," I add.

He stares at me for what feels like an eternity before saying, "Okay, I'll leave," turning his back and leaving my office.

This guy is so weird.

I get back into my chair and continue working.

Luciano Rey Delgado

I've never met a woman so feisty, she doesn't even give a fuck that I'm a mafia capo who could kill her if I wanted to. And the fact that she's an assassin...damn.

I came here looking for Mateo, but unfortunately, I didn't find him, so now I'm leaving. I walk out of the building, making my way to my car.

When I get into my car, I start the engine before pulling out of the parking lot. I'll go check for Mateo at his house because we really need to find Carlos. The sooner we get rid of him, the sooner I can go back to Spain.

When I get to his mansion, I get out of the car and walk to his front door, making sure to knock before it's opened for me.

"Lia, right?" I address the woman who opened the door for me.

"Yes," she responds.

"Is Mateo home?" I question.

"Yes, he's upstairs in his office," she says, moving aside to let me enter the house.

"Can you show me to his office?" I ask. She nods her head before leading me upstairs to his office.

I knock on his door, "Come in," he says from the other side of the door.

I push the door open, taking a seat in front of him.

"We need to talk about how we'll find Carlos," I say.

Ariella Anna Accardi

When I arrive at the mansion, I see a car parked in the spot. I usually park this car, so I'm forced to park in another spot.

"Who the fuck parked in my fucking spot!?" I mutter angrily.

I leave the car and enter the house. I storm upstairs to Mateo's office. "Mateo," I knock at his door.

"What?" he says on the other side before I let myself in. Of course, I see Delgado in our fucking house again. "Your friend here parked his car in one of my spots," I say.

"Calm down, he's leaving soon," Mateo says.

"Calm down? I'll have to repark my car after he leaves," I say, frustrated.

I can feel Luciano's gaze on me, but I just ignore it.

Luciano stands up from where he's seated. "We'll go over that plan another day," he says, fixing my blazer before adjusting his own. Then he exits the room.

"You're such an overreactor," Mateo says.

"Overreactor?" Is that even a word?

I roll my eyes before leaving the room and making my way back outside to remark my car. But of course, Delgado is still here, leaning against his car as he looks down at his phone.

I'm about to lose my shit. "Leave so I can park my car!" I exclaim, but he ignores me and continues whatever he's doing on his phone. I walk towards him, and with one swift move, he pins me against his car.

What the actual fuck.

His bare hand wraps around my neck while he uses the other to slip his phone into his pocket.

"That tone of yours will get you killed," he says, squeezing my throat so tightly I can barely breathe.

When he lets me go, I attempt to punch him, but he manages to grab my arm before I can. "Pathetic," he scoffs, letting go of my arm before getting into his car.

I move away from behind his car, and he pulls out and leaves.

OMG, he is such an asshole. Choking me? Really?

He dared to put a fucking hand on me?

I get into my car that I previously parked somewhere else and park it in its usual spot.

Luciano chocked ariella??

Damn...

Vote and comment..

Thanks for reading.
Toodles.