15

Here I am, looking at myself in a mirror, wearing a wedding dress.

Damn, the dress is so beautiful, but I can't help but feel kind of shitty.

My whole life, I've imagined marrying someone I love unconditionally, and now here I am about to marry a mafia boss who was set to marry me by my dad and brother.

It all kind of feels like a dream, or rather a nightmare, to be honest.

But I guess it's better than the means Carlos had planned to marry me.

I sigh before walking out of my room, slightly carrying the length of my dress as I walk down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, I see my mom standing by my bridesmaids.

The dresses we chose look so beautiful on them.

I run down, praying that I won't trip on this dress, and I give my mom a big hug.

"Mama," I say.

"Baby, I know you may not be happy about this marriage, but it is for your own good, okay?" she says, and I nod in her arms.

"Where is everybody else?" I ask.

"They left earlier," Lia said.

"Okay," I say.

I give each of my bridesmaids a hug before my mom says, "We should get going."

We step out of the house, entering a black limo waiting outside the door.

And the driver drives us to the venue of the wedding.

Upon arrival, my bridesmaids rush to the front of the aisle, and my mom leaves me with my dad.

I'm guessing she went to take a seat.

"Are you ready, Ari?" Dad asks me.

I don't think I can ever be ready, but I respond, "Yes."

He puts his arm out for me, and I link mine with his, and we start walking towards the aisle.

The closer we get, the louder the classic wedding music becomes.

And there he is, looking obnoxiously handsome in his suit, accompanied by his groomsmen. His emerald eyes don't leave mine as Dad and I continue to walk down the aisle.

 His emerald eyes don't leave mine as Dad and I continue to walk down the aisle

Luciano Rey Delgado

Damn, she looks beautiful. And knowing that in a few hours she will be mine... it does something to me.

With every step, she gets closer and closer until she reaches me, and her dad hands her over to me, and the priest starts the ceremony.

Unconventional, Ariella and I don't have vows or anything like that, so the priest skips that part.

I'm lost in thought throughout the whole ceremony until I hear him say, "Do you, Luciano Rey Delgado, take Ariella Anna Accardi as your wife, to love and to cherish, on good and bad days, in joy and sadness, forever and ever," he says.

"Forever ever..." This guy is kind of cringe.

During the short time I have known Ariella, I think I have become fond of her. I would say... well, more than fond of her...

Well, I think I fucking want her. I mean, who wouldn't? She's hot... feisty, and man, that mouth...

"I do," I respond, watching Ariella closely as the man asks her, "Do you, Ariella Anna Accardi, take Luciano Rey Delgado as your husband, to love and to cherish?"

She takes what feels like two minutes to think before she says, "I do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he says.

Ariella has a veil, but she kept it at the back so I could see her face this whole time.

This is a fucking arranged marriage, even though I would love to taste her lips for the first time, I can't. So I go for her forehead.

Ariella Anna Accardi

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest says.

Luciano holds both sides of my face, pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead.

I completely forgot about the kissing part, but I guess this is okay.

The crowd claps.

And just like that, our short wedding ends.

We walk down the aisle and hop in the same limo this time.

For a few minutes, there's nothing but silence before Luciano says, "We are leaving for Spain tomorrow morning, be ready," as he scrolls through his phone.

Just like that, I'm married and have to leave...

The driver drives us back to the villa, where I immediately get into the house and go upstairs to my room.

I don't want to go to Spain... But I have to.

So I put some music on before starting to pack my bags.

*****

This morning, I woke up completely exhausted. We've been packing since after the wedding until late into the night.

Now I'm standing by the door with Luciano and his team, and we're just about to leave. I've already said goodbye to everyone, but leaving Lia and my mom hurts me the most, so I give both of them big hugs.

"Bye, guys," I say before getting into the limo parked outside. Again, I'm with Luciano, who just sits there on his phone.

Once we get to the Brazilian airplane hangar, the driver opens the door for us, and we step out. If I'm being honest, Luciano's plane kinda looks better than our plane.

"Hello, boss," the pilot greets as we enter the plane. "Hello," Luciano responds.

The interior is actually so luxurious; it looks like it cost millions of dollars to set it up in this particular way.

"You can sit anywhere. If you want some food, our flight attendants are readily available. And if you happen to want to sleep, the rooms are that way. You can pick any one of them," he gestures.

Feeling exhausted, I decide to find a room and immediately take a nap, having nothing else to do.

Thanks for reading, guys, and thank you so much for the support. I am truly grateful.
I'm happy that they're finally married, and now I can get onto writing other parts to this freaking story
Please vote and comment
Toodles.