30

Luciano Rey Delgado

I decide to call Bruno just to check up on how things are going.

Once he picks up, I say, "Hey Bruno, how are things going?"

"Great," he responds.

"Are the girls all in your sight? Even Ariella?" I question, wanting to make sure that they are safe.

"Ye..." he begins, sounding unsure.

"Wait, Ariella is not on the dance floor with the girls," he says.

"Let me just ask the girls where she went," he adds. The loud music of the bar spewing into my ear when he takes a moment of silence.

"Sof, where did Ariella go?" I hear him ask Sofia on the other side of the phone.

He reports back that Sofia told him that Ariella went to the bathroom.

I say okay before hanging up the line.

Bruno Diaz

"How many minutes has it been since ariella went to the bathroom?" I ask Sofia.

"A couple of minutes," she responds.

"I think you should go to the bathroom to check on her," I suggest.

Sofia gives me a nod before leaving to the bathroom.

Sofia returns from the bathroom, her expression tense. "I didn't see her in there," she reports, her voice tight with concern.

"What?" I exclaim, disbelief flooding through me. "Check again" i insist.

Sofia hesitates for a moment before agreeing. "Okay, but I doubt it'll make a difference," she says.

I follow her back to the bathroom, As she emerges once more, her face falls. "She's not in there," she confirms.

"Come in and see for yourself if you don't believe me," Sofia urges, distress evident in her tone.

I enter the bathroom, hoping to find Ariella, but the stalls are empty. "Where could she be?" I mutter to myself, panic rising.

"I'll try calling her," Sofia suggests, her hands trembling as she dials Ariella's number. The ringing echoes in the silence, but it goes straight to voicemail. "Her phone's switched off," Sofia says.

Fuck fuck fuck. Mateo would be furious if anything happened to her, and Luciano told me to keep an eye on her.

I exit the bathroom, and I waste no time heading straight to Ruben and Rafael.

"Search the entire club for Ariella," I command, my voice tight with worry.

"What happened, man?" Rafael asks.

"She said she was going to the bathroom, but she's not in there, and it's been half an hour," I explain, frustration mounting.

Rafael and Ruben split up, searching the whole club, but there's no sign of her. I can't shake off the feeling of helplessness for letting her out of my sight.

Excusing myself, I step outside the club and dial Luciano's number, trying to gather my thoughts on what to tell him.

Once he answers the phone, I hesitate for a few moments before speaking.

"Luciano... we don't know where Ariella is," I finally say, my voice heavy with concern.

"What?" Luciano's voice comes through the phone, laced with alarm.

"What do you mean you don't know where she is? I told you to keep a damn eye on her!" he explodes.

"I know, but she said she went to the bathroom, and when Sofia and I checked, she wasn't there," I explain, trying to remain calm.

"Well, have you checked the entire damn club?" he demands.

"Yes, but she's nowhere to be found," I reply.

"Bruno, search that club again, and then call me," he orders, anger evident in his tone before he abruptly ends the call.

We've searched the entire club again, but there's still no sign of her.

Now we're all outside. Lia is furious, Vicky and Sofia are worried, and I'm dialing Luciano's phone number again.

"Have you found her?" he questions once he answers the phone.

"Nope, we searched again, and there's still no sign of her," I reply.

"Fuck!" he yells.

"Send out all my men to look for her, and you six come back home. I need Vicky to try and track her ASAP," he orders.

"Okay, Luciano," I say.

"And I swear to god, Bruno, if anything happens to her, I'll fucking kill you," he says angrily, hanging up.

Fuck I'm so dead.

Luciano Rey Delgado

I shouldn't have let them go to that stupid club. Now we don't know where Ariella is.

When Bruno told me he doesn't know where she is, I felt a large pit in my stomach. I can't imagine what I would do if anything happened or has happened to her.

I swear I will kill Rafael, Ruben, and Bruno. I don't fucking care.

I gave them one fucking responsibility: watch all the girls, and they lost Ariella.

How fucking dumb can they be?

Pacing by the front door, I wait eagerly for them to arrive.

The door swings open, and Bruno enters first. Without hesitation, I grab him by the neck, squeezing tightly as I pull him aside to let the others in.

"How could you let her out of your fucking sight, Bruno!?" I exclaim, my anger boiling over.

"It wasn't his fault, Luciano. You're gonna kill him," Rafael interjects, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Then whose fault was it?" I demand, my grip tightening around Bruno's neck.

"Fuck, stop, Luciano!" Rafael yells, and I release Bruno, his face turning gray from lack of air.

"By tomorrow, you three better have her home, or else," I warn sternly, storming off to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of whiskey, seething with anger.

Thanks so much for reading.
Bye.