7

After waking up craving coffee, I head downstairs only to find people already occupying the kitchen. I grab a mug, trying to avoid eye contact as I start brewing my coffee with the machine.

"Morning," someone greets, and I glance at the guy seated behind the counter.

"Morning," I respond curtly.

"We've never spoken," he remarks. "Luckily," I reply sarcastically, and he chuckles before introducing himself. "I'm Rafael, and these two beside me are Ruben and Bruno," he says. "Oh, you're the fighter, you're the sniper, and he's right hand ," I note, gesturing to each of them. "Yep," Bruno confirms. I turn back to the coffee machine.

"I've heard so much about you, those killing sprees you went on in 2022... so cool," Ruben chimes in, sounding like a fan.

"Thanks," I say, keeping my response brief.

"What are you three doing in the kitchen anyway?" I ask

"We can't cook, and we're hungry, so we were about to play rock-paper-scissors to decide who would ask Vicky to make us some breakfast," Bruno explains.

Are they serious?

I can't help but chuckle. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Pancakes," Bruno and Rafael answer simultaneously.

"Waffles," Ruben interjects.

Ha!

"Good luck finding someone who will make that for you," I say, grabbing my mug from the coffee machine and leaving the kitchen.

*****

It's been a while since I've been on a mission. After finishing my coffee, I take my mug back to the kitchen before making my way upstairs to look for Mateo.

I knock on his bedroom door, and he opens it for me. "Give me the keys to one of those Mercedes you were given by the Brazilians," I request.

"Where do you want to go?" he questions.

"I'm just gonna buy something. I'll be back soon," I reply. He leaves me standing at the door and goes back into his room before returning with the car keys. I hold out my hand, and he places the keys in it.

"Thank you," I say before heading to my room and switching on my assassin phone.

I receive a few calls before I finally answer one. "Who, how much, and where?" I ask, trying to keep the call brief.

"Sam Bennett, he is a brunette, has blue eyes and a scar on his left cheek, $30,000, Prime Joint Bar," comes the response.

The underworld always knows when I'm in a certain city or country, so right now, they know that I'm in Brazil.

"Okay, I'll call you after the mission to let you know if it's done. When I do, send the money to the bank account in my bio, or else," I warn before hanging up.

My target is in a bar, so it's obviously a good idea to wear a short dress and seduce him. I should probably wear a wig, too, just in case he recognizes me.

After changing into a short dress and a wig, I leave my room and head downstairs. Stepping out of the villa, I enter the Mercedes and drive out of the yard.

 Stepping out of the villa, I enter the Mercedes and drive out of the yard

I drive to the bar and park behind it

Walking into the crowded bar, I spot my target at the counter, sipping on a drink.

I approach and order a cocktail, feeling his eyes on me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" he asks.

Honestly, I'm wondering the same thing.

"I just needed a drink, so I came here," I respond politely, as the woman hands me my drink

And from there, it was literally easy to kill this guy just a few smiles, and some flirting, and I led him to the back of the bar.

When he started to get touchy, I punched him, shot him, and made sure to carve my initial in his skin.

I probably shouldn't have given him just an easy death.

I get into my car, ready to leave. I check the time, and it is already 5 pm

I start driving back to the villa.

*****

When I arrive at the villa, I head straight to the kitchen, feeling thirsty. However, I spot Luciano already there.

Ignoring his presence, I grab a glass and start pouring myself some water from the fridge.

"Where have you been?" he asks, his tone curious.

"It doesn't concern you, but i just got back from a mission," I reply, keeping my focus on filling my glass.

He raises an eyebrow at my attire. "In that outfit?"

"Yep," I respond, "the job is easier when you seduce your victims."

His eyes lower to my thighs and rise to my chest.

"My eyes are up here," I say, taking a sip of water, shamelessly checking him out.

He steps closer, his touch surprising me. "I'm well aware," he murmurs, his voice low and his hands on my hips. "But this little dress of yours is doing something to me,"

Before I can respond, he withdraws, leaving me feeling unsettled in the kitchen.

Luciano Rey Delgado

I leave the kitchen, trying to push aside the arousal stirring within me. The urge to take her right then and there was overwhelming, but I forced myself to ignore it. That fleeting moment when she checked me out, it just made me want her more.

As I start to head upstairs, I notice Sofia in the living room chatting with Daniel. It's clear from their body language that there's more than just friendly conversation going on - he's flirting with her, and she's reciprocating.

Normally, I'd intervene and put a stop to it, but with my arousal still pulsing through me, I can't think straight. I'll deal with it tomorrow when I'm not so damn hard.

I continue up the stairs and make my way to my room

I really shouldn't have put my hands on her but fuck she looked so damn hot I couldn't resist.

And telling her that her dress was doing something to me...wrong move.

Chemistry???
Please vote and comment.
Thanks for reading.
Toodles