23

As I'm about to enter my room, I'm stopped by Luciano. Feeling his fingers on my arm, I turn around.

"What?" I say.

Laying his hands on my hips and pulling me closer, he says, "Tomorrow, I have a work dinner. I want you to come with me," he says.

"What if I say I don't want to come with you?" I ask.

"Well, you don't have a choice," he says before giving me a stern look and leaving.

I head into my room, ready for bed. I change into my pyjamas and get into my warm sheets.

*****

I pour cereal in a bowl first before I pour milk and sugar over it. Sitting down behind the kitchen counter as I eat my breakfast. As usual, Matilda is in the kitchen with me. Honestly, she works so hard, and I completely love her at this point.

"You didn't have to make cereal. I could have made you your favourite," she says. She has been making me bacon, eggs, baked beans, and baby sausages for breakfast ever since I got here. Honestly, she's so kind.

"I already told you, you're way too kind. Making me a full breakfast every morning? Too kind. Today, I decided I would just eat something simple," I say.

"Mhm, but I enjoy cooking,"

"Oh, no, you don't,"

"Nobody enjoys cooking for anybody else but themselves," I say, taking a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

*****

After breakfast, I go up to my room. I need to call Lia. We have been just texting lately, I need to hear her voice.

Pressing the contact with her name on it, the call is made, and it starts ringing. After like a second, she answers.

"Omg, heyyy Ari," the excitement evident in her voice.

Putting her on loudspeaker, I respond, "Hey Li."

"How are you?" she inquires.

Hearing her voice makes me so happy, and it makes me realize how much I actually miss her.

"Good, it's just extremely boring over here, and I never go out."

"How are you?" I question.

"I'm good, Mateo has just been making us work extra hard trying to find Carlos,"

"Well, how is your husband?" she asks with a bit of cheekiness in her voice.

My husband? Sometimes, I can't believe that I'm married, but sadly, I actually am.

"He's okay, I guess," I say bluntly.

"Okay."

Lia starts telling me about everything happening in Italy, and I tell her what's happening here in Spain.

*****

I just finished getting ready for that 'work dinner' Luciano asked me to go to.

Well, not asked, but..

Leaving my room, I head downstairs

Leaving my room, I head downstairs. Just as I expected, I see Luciano doing something on his phone. Looking handsome as usual, he is wearing a black dress shirt and black pants.

Lifting his eyes from his phone, he compliments, "You look beautiful."

I swear I blush before saying, "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

Giving me a smirk, he turns around and opens the front door, holding it open and gesturing for me to go out. I walk out the door, and Luciano follows right after me, closing the door behind him.

Placing his hand on my lower back as we walk to the limo, he whispers, "I promise tonight I'll make fuck you," his voice husky.

My cheeks flush in response to his words. "What if I'm not in the mood?" I question.

"I think you will be," he responds in a low tone before opening the door and letting me enter right before him.

The drive to the dinner venue is short and quiet. Luciano remains on his phone the whole time, and I pass the journey looking out the window, observing the streets of Madrid.

Stepping out of the car, Luciano holds the door open for me, and I gracefully step out.

Walking towards what looks like a large restaurant with colorful lights illuminating the path to the entrance.

Once we step into the restaurant, I observe the classy, reserved tables filled with men and women in beautiful, expensive-looking suits and dresses. A waiter approaches us, addressing Luciano with familiarity.

"Mr. Delgado," he greets, smiling at Luciano.

"Hey, señor," Luciano acknowledges, placing his hand on the waiter's shoulder.

They seem to know each other well. The waiter directs us to our table, where a group of men in black formal suits are seated.

"Gracias," Luciano responds before leading us to the table. As we approach, all eyes turn to us.

"Luciano!" One of the men stands up, his brown hair and blue eyes gleaming with enthusiasm.

He then shifts his attention to me, a smug grin spreading across his face."And who is this beautiful lady you have here?"

"Hey." He greets, seeming displeased by one of his 'work mates' or whatever complimenting me, his smile appearing somewhat forced.

"This is my beautiful wife, Ariella." Lucianos introduction makes me blush.

The men's expressions shift to shock as they process the news.

"Luciano, you're married!?" one of them exclaims, his voice filled with surprise.

"Yes, we actually got married recently while I was away," Luciano confirms, pulling out a chair for me to sit.

"Congratulations, man!" another guy chimes in.

"Thank you," Luciano responds graciously.

As they move on from the marriage topic, the conversation shifts to business matters. Luciano takes the opportunity to introduce me, mentioning my role as an accountant for our company in Italy.

"You're Ariella Accardi!?" one of Luciano's friends exclaims, recognizing me. "I've heard so much about your work back in Italy," he adds.

I say a few words before they get back to discussing Luciano's company, wondering why he invited me to join him at this dinner in the first place.

As Luciano remains engaged in the discussion, his hand shifts to my knee, gradually trailing up to my inner thigh. I gently push his hand away, sensing my own growing arousal.

It's only a matter of moments before he returns his hand to my thigh, gripping it firmly under the table while continuing his casual conversation with the others.

Thanks for Reading.
Please vote.