22

He gently lays me down on the bed, his touch both tender and possessive as he removes my pants with purposeful urgency. Moving closer, he kisses along my body, each one leaving a trail of heat and desire.

Positioning himself at the end of the bed, he pulls me closer by my thighs, bringing my core close to his eager lips. My anticipation builds as he begins to caress my clothed clit, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through me.

I gasp as he pushes my panties to the side, exposing my wet and eager pussy to him. His touch sends shivers down my spine as he slides a finger through my slick folds, eliciting a soft moan from my lips.

"So fucking wet," he murmurs, his voice filled with desire as he slides a finger inside me. I arch my back, feeling the delicious sensation of him filling me up, his touch sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

With each slow thrust of his finger, I can feel myself becoming more and more aroused, my moans growing louder despite my efforts to contain them. He adds another finger, quickening his pace as he expertly fingers me, driving me to the edge of ecstasy.

His words only intensify my arousal as he encourages me to let go and give in to the pleasure. I clench around his fingers, the sensation driving me wild with desire.

"Fuck me," I plead, my need for him growing with each passing moment.

"Who would have thought i would have the deadliest assassin begging me to fuck her?"He teases with a grin on his face.

His grin only fuels my desire as he teases me, reveling in the power he holds over me.

"Asshole,"

He pulls me closer to his face, connecting his
lips with my pussy. His tongue teases my clit, flicking it playfully and sending jolts of
pleasure through my body. I gasp as he teases me, his teeth gently grazing against my sensitive flesh.

Suddenly, I feel his tongue delving into my
wetness, and a moan escapes my lips. The
sensation is overwhelming as he explores me with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Fuck," I exclaim, looking down at him as he
continues to pleasure me. Our eyes meet, and I can see the desire burning in his gaze as he watches me closely.

About to reach my climax, I start running my hand through his hair. Leaning my head back, "fuck, I'm gonna come," I say. Right when I'm about to finish, he unexpectedly stops, getting off his knees and standing up. "What?! Why did you stop?" I ask in shock, getting into a sitting position.

"You think I'd let you cum after the stunt you pulled? Threatening one of my men! Really, Ariella," he says, and I roll my eyes.

"Even if I just asked you to go out, you wouldn't have let me," I say.

"Yes, because it's for your own safety. I have a lot of enemies looking to hurt me, and they could probably use you to get to me," he says.

Oop-

"You're an asshole," I say.

With no reply, he turns around, ready to leave.

"I'll just touch myself," I say as he is walking to the door.

And I hear him chuckle before he turns around, "if you touch yourself, I'll edge you until you're begging me to stop," he says.

"Stay needy for tonight, I'll fuck you tomorrow" he says so bluntly as if he knows I'll be in the mood.

Who the hell does he think he is telling me what to fucking do.

He leaves my room, leaving me completely speechless. For some reason, I feel the need to not go against what he says. Standing up, I head to the bathroom where I immediately run myself a cold shower.

*****

"I'm so hungry. I head downstairs to dinner where I find Matilda, Vicky, and Sofia all in the kitchen, and Matilda is cooking something. I sit beside Vicky and Sofia behind the kitchen counter.

"Hey," Vicky greets me.

Still grumpy from, well, Luciano, I respond, "Hey."

"How has been your stay here so far?" she asks.

"Good," I respond.

"I have noticed you two and the guys are rarely home," I say.

"Oh, yeah, we have been working on the whole Carlos case. I personally have been busy trying to track him, but it has just been dead ends," she explains.

I have been wondering where they all have been lately.

As we're talking, Matilda starts plating our food. Once she's done, she puts a plate in front of each one of us on the table.

"Thank you," I say to Matilda once the food is in front of me.

"Luciano told me about you sneaking out earlier," Sofia says with a slight chuckle.

"Did you think he wouldn't catch you?" she chuckles again.

"Yep, but unfortunately, he did."

Then he finger and face fucked me and didn't let me cum.

She chuckled once more before saying, "we should go out on a mission together one of these days."

That's not a bad idea.

"Yeah, we should, I literally need to get out of this motherfucking house," I say.

Honestly, I miss the freedom I had back in Italy.

Thanks for reading.
I'm so grateful for everyone who votes and comments. You guys don't know how much it means to me.
Honestly, I love all of you.
You give me the motivation to write more chapters at least twice a week.
Anyway, toodles.