10

Ariella Anna Accardi

"Which necklace should I wear?" Lia asks, holding two necklaces in her hand.

It's the day of the ball, and I'm in Lias room helping her choose jewellery.

"The blue one," I suggest, pointing at the beautiful necklace with the shiny blue rock. "It'll match your dress perfectly."

Lia nods, placing the other necklace on her dressing table before flopping onto her bed.

"How about we do each other's makeup?" I propose.

"Sounds good," Lia agrees.

"I'm going to take a shower, be back in 40 minutes," I state, stepping out of her room and heading to mine.

Once in my room, I make my way to the bathroom, turning on the shower. Then, I grab my dress and heels from the closet, laying them carefully on the bed. Finally, I shed my clothes and step into the shower.

*****

After getting ready, I return to Lia's room so she can do my makeup and I can do hers.

Lia is already dressed."Omg, you look so sexy," I compliment her.

"Thank you," she responds with a grin.

"You look good too," she compliments.

I take a seat in front of her dressing mirror as she starts working on my makeup.

"You're so good at this," I remark once she's finished.

We switch places, and now it's my turn to do her makeup.

"Check the time on your phone," I say to her as I do her makeup.

She grabs her phone from the table. "6:30pm," she says.

I finish her makeup just in time, and we head downstairs. Sofia and Vicky also look stunning.

As we descend, we're met by Mateo, Luciano, Daniel, and Bruno.

Luciano immediately catches my eye. I haven't seen him since... well, you know.

He stands there, looking handsome in his suit, hands in his pockets, his emerald eyes locked on mine, undressing me with his gaze.

"Where are the others?" I question.

"They left earlier in one of the limos," Mateo explains. "You four will go in the same limo."

"Luciano and I will take one of the Mercedes," he adds.

"Okay," I respond.

The girls and I leave the villa and step into the waiting limo. The driver is already there.

Sipping champagne in the limo, we enjoy the ride as the driver drives us to the ball.

Arriving at the venue, I observe men and women mingling outside, engaged in conversation and laughter.