chapter 15 - Barry Keoghan

That night I did my nightly routine with Callum of course. Anthony and Bel parted ways and Austin was in his bedroom. Callum and I hadn't drinken too much so I was perfectly coherent by the time we'd gotten back to the house. I went and changed into a matching tank top and shorts set from Brandy Melville, then brushed my teeth and washed my face in the bathroom. When I was done I threw my hair up into a bun and layed next to Callum in his bed.

"So, are we actually going to Harry Styles?" I asked

"Whatever your heart desires," Callum said grinning, "seriously though I don't really care, he might not even follow up on it."

"Ok, I mean it's not like I haven't already seen it so I'm good with whatever. Side note did you see our boot camp schedule!? I thought it was going to be mostly bonding and learning to be like soldiers but we're running at least 3 miles a day, I don't think I can run one" I say

"How do you stay so skinny then? Sorry, that sounded better in my head" He said, recalling the second bit of the sentence.

"Pilates" I replied
"Pilates?" He questioned

"Hey don't knock it till you try it. How do you think Glen Powell is so fit huh? He goes to pilates."

"And you know this because?"

"Tiktok" I say ashamed.

"Ahhh, well let's do pilates then. Put it in as a request for boot camp." he said laughing

"Maybe I will," I say, grabbing my phone to do it right then and there.

"I can't wait!" he says, grabbing my cheek and laying a big kiss on me before wrapping his arm around me and closing his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today is the day most of the cast arrives in London. I'm just nervous for everyone else, especially since the cast is predominantly male. For example, boot camp that starts in 3 days will be literally me and 99 other guys ages ranging from 18-30. To add on to the stress this is my FIRST ever production!" I spoke on the phone to Sophia. We haven't talked much about London since I'd gotten here but I needed to debrief her about the Harry Styles concert from the night before.

"Eve, don't worry too much. Half those guys probably don't even care and this is just another role for them." She replied trying to calm me down
"I hate when you're wise like that. How have you been though!? Are you excited to come in three weeks!?" I say excitedly and watch her face drop on facetime.

"About that, I am so sorry Eve I got the job I applied for at Nordstrom to design for them and I can't take time off that soon. But the second I get PTO I'm coming I promise." my heart sank but I understood.

"Oh My God Sophia congrats!!! Don't worry I know you'll make it out here!" I say trying not to show her that I was disappointed. As I sit down on my bed and hang up on the call I hear voices down stairs and Callum walks into my room.

"Hey, Nate, Barry, Ben, Sawyer, Anthony and Bel just came" he said as his face dropped "Are you ok?" as he sat next to me and placed his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and replied, "Ya I'm fine just a little homesick i guess." I said as we got up and went down to the people. I tried to flip my mood to see the people I would be spending the next ten months with. It's crazy to think that I've met most of these people only once but now we will be basically living together.

"Helloo!" I say as I enter the room full of A listers.

"There she is!" Bel exclaimed as I walked down and gave my hugs and reintroduced myself to some. Barry's accent still gives me goosebumps, something about the Irish man. We all went around sharing stories about the past weeks traveling and complaining about the boot camp we had ahead. I was weird because half these people wouldn't have batted an eye at me a month ago but now that's all changed.

"Ok spit it out! Who out the three of ya kissed?" Barry blurted towards Austin, Callum and I. My face went red and I could feel it. I tried to play it off with a laugh and looked immediately at Callum then Austin.

"Oy what kind of question is that?" Callum said

"Ya none of us have kissed." Austin replied

"I mean Callum peed on me, does that get you excited?" I say half sarcastically to Barry.

"Ok that's a story for later, but seriously you guys have so much tension between the three of you. You're either best friends or had some sort of threesom." Barry continued to prod

"We just got really close, and no we have not had a threesom Barry." Callum responded. I didn't know what to think because technically neither of us denied kissing, we just didn't deny Austin.

"Alright fine I give up, but please tell the peeing story." Barry responded after completely altering the vibe in the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to dinner with Bel that night before going out with the guys for drinks. During dinner is when I decided to let her in on Callum and I's relationship.

"You did what!?" She yelled

"Shh, I know. Is it stupid like am I going to regret this!? What are people going to think!? You can't tell anyone!" I say

"First, NO YOU'RE NOT STUPID. Callum Turner is hot, sorry your man I know, and I am in full support. Second who the fuck cares what people think, they're just mad you're fucking Callum and not them. And my lips are sealed till the grave I got your back."

"Well, we never actually fucked he was super respectful and didn't make me. It was nice."

"Stooop he would be like the kind, hot, aggressive guy. I love this for you. I knew I sensed it at the bar! Maybe it's my sixth sense!" she said as I laughed at her.

"Wait oh my God that's why Barry's question made you so squeamish! I thought you had a thing for Barry for a second there." She realized making me laugh again.

"The only thing I have for Barry is his accent."

"You and I both girl."

That night consisted of too much drinking but fun at a random pub in London which was not the smartest idea. Callum got Austin to do karaoke with him and it went all over social media. Headlines of Elvis' Return went crazy. I spent basically the whole night with Callum and got called his new mystery girl which luckily got washed away in Austin's endeavors. But the group had a good dynamic and it soothed the nerves I had for filming.

Maybe boot camp wouldn't be so bad after all.