Chapter 23 - Saltburn 🤭

Authors note - I know the time lines don't totally match up but just pretend they do 🫶🏻

Eve Supremacy GC

Eve - Everyone come over for breakfast. I made french toast

Anthony - Bel and I are at coffee. We can grab coffee for everyone before coming send in the orders

Austin - just a black cold brew thanks Anto

Callum - Iced vanilla latte

Nate - Matcha please

Barry - double callums order

Eve - I just went to grab coffee so i'm all good thank you tho!

Everyone came one by one and I plated my gorgeous and delicious french toast with berries and bacon. I also made a coffee cake that I put in the middle of the table. I think I was running on the adrenaline of my brother and sister in law having another baby or running off the amazing sex Callum and I had the night before.

"You are amazing" Callum said coming into the dining room

"I know!" I said jokingly wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What would I do without you, I would never eat." I laughed and gave him a nice snog as Barry and Nate entered the room both groaning and saying,

"Get a room" Making us laugh.

"Good morning to you too!" I said giving them both hugs.

"Do we all get greeted like that or is that your deluxe package?" Barry said, the only one laughing.

"Ha ha" I said sarcastically, "let me know you get your foot out of your mouth so you can eat."

"I'm joking! Don't worry Eve, you are like a sister to me." He responded

"Mhm" I hummed now laughing so he wouldn't feel bad. Bel and Anthony came next with the coffees and the boys all responded with some kind of you're the best or life saver. Austin came out of his room finally and we sat down digging into the feast.

"How do you live here and you're the last to the table?" Callum asked Austin.

"I need my beauty rest" Austin said, holding his palms up as he took a bite of his bacon.

"Eve this french toast is amazing! How do you do this!?" Nate exclaimed

"Family recipe" I said, making a motion of zipping my lips, "but I'll make it whenever you want because it's really easy."

"Wait Barry, doesn't Saltburn come out today on Prime?" Anthony asked with a mischievous smile

"Yep" Barry responded eyes on his plate

"We should watch it!" Callum exclaims. I looked up at him smiling because we both knew what was in the trailer.

"You guys can watch it but I hate watching myself" Barry responded

"No you're watching and we're watching it after breakfast." Nate said

"It's better to watch yourself with friends rather than by yourself" Bel added

"I hate you guys, I'm only doing this because I feel bad about what I said to Eve."

"Yesss!!" I exclaimed, "You were forgiven before, but you're really forgiven now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all piled onto the couch. Callum and I shared a loveseat next to the couch. We watched the entire movie. It was awkward at times but a really good film. Definitely parts where Barry actually being there put me in disbelief. Genuinely great movie though, just psychedelic.

"BARRY!" I screamed as the ending dance scene came on (IFYKYK). I turned my head into Callum's shoulder.

"This is the best part!" He said laughing. Everyone started laughing and when it ended we shut off the TV.

"No but for real that was a great movie congrats Barry." I said

"It really was." Callum responded.

"Now I get why everyone has been making those videos to Murder On the Dance Floor!" Bel exclaimed

"I started a trend, what can I say" Barry said, lifting his hands up.

"I've almost done that trend like five times and I didn't even know the background" I said

"We should make it" Barry said laughing, "and at the end it will pan to me"

"That would be so funny!" Anthony laughed.

So.. we got up and filmed the video starting with me entering the house and then it went on for each person and at the end showed Barry standing there looking at us like we were crazy.

"Wait, this is too good!" Nate exclaimed after watching it.

"Should we actually post it?" Austin asked

"Yes 100% yes" Barry responded

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I mean no one will even see it. My account has like five followers."

"Ya, do it, it's super funny. And could be good promo for the show"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we posted it. It blew up over 5 million likes. Every comment ranged from "who the fuck is Eve?" To "why does she get to live my dream?" To "this is a mashup I didn't know I needed!" And a lot of people obsessing over Cal, Austin and Barry. That night Callum and I went over some of the comments in bed.

"Callum Turner makes my clothes disappear!" I said shocked and in a sing-songy voice. "Well me and this girl have something in common!"

"Oh shut up," He said laughing

"Are you blushing Callum! Here's another one, I need Callum Turner biblically. That's pretty serious Cal. I would dig deeper into that one."

"This is painful, find one about you"

"Alright... here's one, Who the fuck is Eve Whitlock and why does she get to spend so much time with my husbands. You're married!?" I said mockingly

"Give that to me, here's a good one, Eve Whitlock looks effortlessly like a model in sweats"

"No way anyone said that" I said smiling

"True, but I did" His words made my heart stop

"Jesus, you make me fall more in love with you by the minute"

"You got me falling by the second"

"Oh Callum Turner the man that you are..." I said closing the gap between us

"That man is?"

"I don't know I was just reciting a comment from the video" Laughing he pulls me in and our lips meld together perfectly.

"Every time I say I love you it feels like the first time over again, and every time I kiss you I get the same sparks in my stomach. I don't think the connection between us could ever die" He said pulling away, making me look him dead in the eye.

"Was that something commented on or..." we laugh but I say seriously, "I will never, ever stop loving you, no matter what happens, I will always have the center of my heart sectioned for you."

 Authors Note - he's so puppy dog I love him