Chapter 18 - Media Day

GC of the core people

Members:

Callum Turner

Austin Butler

Eve Whitlock

Anthony Boyle

Nate Mann

Barry Keoghan

Austin - Hey guys, plus Eve, this Saturday we were wondering if you guys wanted to come over and we could have a pizza making night then go out to a pub or something since we have Sunday off?

Austin changed the gc name to Guys + Eve

Barry - Sounds fun!

Nate - I'm in

Anthony - Yes!

Eve - really appreciating this gc name

Callum changed the gc name to One direction and Taylor Swift

Anthony changed the gc name to Eve supremacy

Eve - Anthony wins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we watching?" I ask as I plop next to Callum on the couch of our flat. It was the first Friday of boot camp and the next day was a media day and first table read. 

"I was thinking of Fantastic Beasts!" Austin called from the kitchen

"I will never watch myself" Callum responded

"Let's start a TV show, have you guys seen Gossip Girl?" I asked hoping they would let us watch the classic.

"I haven't and would lowkey be down to watch that" Austin replied

"Gossip Girl it is," Callum said as he sank into the couch and wrapped his arm around me. It became normal for us to gravitate towards each other on the couch and no one really said anything. My head leaning on his arm we watched 5 episodes in that one sitting.

"This is the show we're binging during this shoot" Callum said shutting off the TV

"I knew you guys would like it! I got my brother to watch the entire first season with me"

"We gotta get the guys on this," Austin replied.

"Oh trust me, we will," I said. Tomorrow we have to get to set earlier than usual to run through the first 2 episodes. Then we're getting into almost every costume we wear throughout the shoot and taking thousands of media photos and videos.

"Shit has anyone gotten the mail?" Austin asked,

"If I'm being completely honest, I didn't know we had an address." Callum responded as I got up from the couch and replied,

"I'll get it right now"

"Expecting a love letter from Kaia?" Callum said in a sing-songy voice to Austin.

"Very funny Cal." He said as their voices trailed off when I shut the door. I retrieved the mail to see the majority of it addressed to Austin but a box for me.

"Here you go, lover boy." I said as I plopped the stack of letters on Austin's lap whose demeanor had changed since I left. I handed Callum his letter and sat back down to open my box.

"How could you not tell me Eve?" Austin said. This question confused me until I turned to face Callum who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Tell you what?" I said a smile growing on my face and Austins as well.