Chapter 20 - fling

I woke up to the sun shining through my window of my room. I got up quietly and changed into leggings and a crew neck to go and pick up coffees and food for the guys' hangovers. As I walked out of my room I could hear Callum's voice from the hallway.

"No man, we're nothing. I've been on a set before I know you never date your co-star. I don't even like her like that. It was just a one time fling okay?" Callum's words shattered me.

"Look, I'm just looking out for your career. Nothing against either of you or Eve, you know that." Barry responded. I could feel my eyes welling up. I knew going through with our relationship would only end badly. How could I be so stupid. Tears came pouring down my face as I ran to my room. I locked myself in my bathroom, tears streaming down. I grab my phone to call Bel hoping she's not hungover. My hand shakes as I press on her contact. I raise it to my ear and wait for her response.

"Hello?" I hear her groggy voice respond.

"Bel? Can I come over?" I say a sob finding its way out of my mouth.

"Eve are you ok? Of course you can come over!" The tone in her voice changed from groggy to concerned. I hang up and try to sneak out of the flat without anyone seeing me. Austin's sitting in the living room with Callum but I turn so they can't see my face.

"Good morning sleeping beauty! Want to watch Gossip Girl?" Callum calls, breaking my heart in two.

"I can't, I'm meeting Bel for coffee." I respond, not slowing my pace and rushing out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make it to Bel's flat and immediately fall into her arms.

"What happened?" She asks as she lets me sob in her shoulder.

"I know I'm being dramatic but I think I really love him."

"Love who? Is this about Callum? Start from the beginning."

I tell her what happened and what I heard,

"Bel, I can't breathe around him. He brings out this perfect version of me that I love. I don't know how I'm going to go on knowing I am just a fling for him. And when I left he seemed so ok, like there are two sides to him." I say sobs breaking my sentences.

"Ugh what a dick. What gives him or Barry the right to do this to you?" She said, making me even sadder.

"What do I do? We have to play a couple in the show!"

"I think you should talk to him, when you're ready of course. But for now we eat ice cream, binge TV and you have a flat right here wide open whenever you need it." She responded.

We actually did get coffee after that and then we ordered a pizza and veged out while binging bridgerton. Sometimes romance TV shows cure your own romance depression. Callum texted me at around 2 when I was gonna head back but I didn't want to answer him.

"You are going to have to talk to him again, you know? I love you girl and I know it just happened today so I'm not going to pressure you yet but you're going to be running lines with him tomorrow and be at bootcamp together. Just say you're spending the day here and will be back tonight. That way you don't have to talk to him when you get home, you can just go to sleep." Bel advised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did as she said and when I got back I went straight to my room and laid in bed. I felt like I had no reason to even be upset because we had never confirmed anything between us. That's what hurt the most, that the man that I loved didn't even think there was anything between us. We'd known each other for 4 months and slept together for 3 of them, yet he thought of me as a fling. I fell asleep but was woken up soon after to the opening of my door.

"Oh shoot sorry you're already asleep" Callum said as he started to leave but poked back in and said, "I just wanted to make sure you were ok? You left in a hurry and went to bed without saying anything." My eyes welled up.

"Yep I'm just fine." I said sharply then laid my head back down so he would get the hint and leave. Also so the light wouldn't catch the tears in my eyes.

"Ok well that's not convincing at all, what's wrong?" He said as he moved to the bed the light from the hallway brightened the whole room. There was no faking it; he could read me like a book. I sat up to face him, eyes glossed over and watched his expression change into concern.

"Hey what's wrong?" His hand came to my cheek making me shutter and pull away. He recoiled from my action and I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

"I'm just a fling?" I said trying to get the guts to stop crying. His expression changed to one of regret as he immediately knew what I was talking about.

"No Eve you're not just a fling ok? It was just Barry being an intrusive jerk. I needed him off my back. I didn't know you heard all of that." He responded his face saddened

"Well I did. I thought," I stopped myself trying not to say it. "I thought we were something," I said quietly.

"Eve we are something! It was just Barry, you know how he can be!"

"Callum," I say, eyes locked on his, "I love you ok! God I can't believe this is how i am saying it but I do! I can't breathe around you, I can't think around you, it's just you! I love you and you make me word vomit, like right now, you make me blush, you make me cry, but you made me fall in love and if I'm just a fling then grow some balls and tell me that because I will not be led on by someone that I love but doesn't have the decency to say they don't love me back."

He moves closer to me, hands moving towards my cheeks as he kisses me hard and lustfully.

"You can't just kiss me and solv-" I start

"I love you too. I've loved you since we kissed in the park." he responded

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" I say my heart pounding

"Because I didn't want you to think I was insane for falling that quickly. You are in me Eve. I didn't know what to do all day without you, I couldn't do anything but think about when you would come home." My heart skipped a beat from his words. I sat up on my knees as my eyes found his. My hands found his cheeks and his found my lower back. He closed the gap between our lips and his tongue brushed my lower lip as I opened to let him in. He picked me up to straddle him as he stood and walked me to the door to shut it. He lowered me down to the bed and took his shirt off before resuming. His hands trickled down my chest to my waist and under my shirt. He slipped my shirt off my body moving his lips to the middle of my breasts. My hands moved down his torso to his sweats, pulling them off as he took mine off me. His lips moved from my neck to my mouth, body thrust upon each other. My head tilted back as he continued. I clinged to his arm trying to suppress my voice. A breathy moan escaped his mouth, making me giggle breathlessly but cut short as one escaped from my mouth. His mouth, his body, took over my mind and it was filled with passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we, you know, finished I laid with my head on his chest, legs intertwined.

"Did I mention, I love you?" He said my fingers playing with his hand as I looked up at him and said,
"Mm no I don't think you did"

"Well I do, I love you, not just because we have the best sex I've ever had, but because you're you. And I don't care who knows it. Fuck it I'll post it on my instagram story."

"I love you too, but I personally have had some pretty amazing sex, no offense." I said jokingly

"Oh really? Was it Barry, did he beat me to you?"

I rolled on top of him grabbed his face and said,

"I don't think anyone could beat Callum Turner." I said his name in a British accent as always as he closed the gap between our lips. 

Authors note: 

Guys I don't think I can make it more smutty than this it's just too weird to write.

But Vote, comment and chat! I want your guys's opinions!