Chapter 27 (Smut)

Warning (Smut)

Dual pov

Camila

Lauren doesn't say a word, but she doesn't back away either, not that I thought she would.

Her eyes stay locked on mine, so I blindly lead us toward my room, and with each step, her frown deepens.

At my door, she pauses her steps, her blinding eyes searching, so I release her, move one foot farther, and grab the hem of my T-shirt. Slowly, I pull it over my head, letting it fall between us. Lauren looks from me to it, and when I reach behind me to undo my bra, her gaze snaps up.

"If I step inside this room—"

"Step inside, Lauren." My voice is a husky whisper.

Her jaw clenches, and she moves forward, and when she does, she's full force.

Her left palm wraps around the back of my neck, her right cupping my cheek, her body hot against mine. Her mouth descends on mine, but at the last second, she evades it, latching onto my jaw.

She sucks gently, teasing my skin with her pillowy lips until she reaches the sensitive spot of my neck. She nips me then and I gasp into the air, my left hand driving up into her hair.

I don't realize she's ushered me backward until my knees hit the edge of my bed, but when I go to lower us both, Lauren bites harder, and my body shivers.

Her hands come around me, pushing my bra down my arms. She steps from her shoes then, and when I grab her T-shirt, she lowers, allowing me to pull it off her body, but her lips fall to my stomach, causing her shirt to get tangled around her head.

She chuckles against me and my toes curl into the carpet.

"Someone's ticklish." She squeezes my hips.

I try again, and this time, I get it off her, grinning when she peeks up at me.

She rises, and as she does, she takes me with her, her hands under my thighs. I lock my legs around her body, and Lauren smirks, bringing her mouth to mine.

She kisses me hard, groaning into my mouth when I tug on her hair. One knee hits the mattress, and then the other, and her eyes flash to mine.

"I'm not sure you understand what this is about to do to me," she says, her words weighty and strong. Her gaze dark and deliberate. Promising.

Mesmerizing.

I tighten my hold on her, and her knees adjust on the mattress.

"I want to tell you something," I say suddenly.

"Tell me."

My chin falls. "I'm embarrassed."

One of her hands comes up, her knuckles teasing along the hollow of my throat, stretching my neck until my eyes are forced to meet her. "Tell me anyway."

The desperation in her tone is almost painful.

My thumbs trace along her bottom lip, and I bring my mouth to her ear.

"I thought of you," I whisper. "When you were gone... I thought of you. In the morning, the afternoon and at night." I kiss the edge of her jaw. "Especially at night..."

Lauren's chest rumbles, her fingers tangling in my hair and gently tugging until my chin is in the air.

She pulls until we're looking at each other, the creases along her temples deepening.

I swallow and her gaze flicks to my neck but comes right back.

"I wondered what it would be like to have you in my bed," I admit, the fire brewing in her eyes intoxicating. Emboldening. "I dreamed about it... fantasized about it."