Suggestion

Ugh, fuck me. Although I said I wouldn't be writing or adapting, I can't stop writing about Camren, I am going to write some synopsis . Tell me which of the two you want me to do? My preference is to do one with humor and one with a serious theme. I haven't experimented with any supernatural stuff, but I'm open to doing it if you want me to.

Synopsis 1 (Humor) : Camila Cabello has planned every Instagram-worthy moment of her cupcake and cocktails shop launch down to the tiniest detail. What she didn't plan on? Lauren Jauregui and her old-school sports bar next door opening on the very same day. She may be really beautiful, but Camila hasn't spent years obsessing over buttercream and bourbon to have Lauren ruin her chance at success.

From axe throwing (Lauren) to frosting contests (Camila), Camila and Lauren are constantly trying to one-up each other in a battle to win new customers. But with every clash, there's also an undeniable chemistry. When an even bigger threat to their business comes to town, they're forced to call a temporary time-out on their own war and work together. And the more time Camila spends getting to know the real Lauren, the more she wonders if it's possible to have her cupcake and eat it too.

Synopsis 2  (Abusive / Bully/ highschool theme) :

 She was my first love.

She was my first hate.

The very sun in my world tried to burn me alive with her lies and cruelty.
Until I dimmed her light for good...
Or so I thought.

Now she's back.
Cracked. Broken. Lost.
And for the first time in a long time, I feel free.
Free from our past. Free from my present that suffocates me. Free to destroy her future.

Her misery is my music.
Thrilling. Invigorating. Intoxicating.

For so long, all I've done is hate her.
So why do I love her?

Synopsis 3 ( Humor) :  

LAUREN

I'm a full-time single Mother to three daughters and CFO at Cabello Farms. I don't have time to fall in love—I'm too busy trying to run a business, keep the red socks out of the white laundry, and get the damn pillowcases on without owing a dollar to the swear jar.

Sure, Camila Cabello is beautiful and sweet and witty, but she's boss's daughter,and my new part-time nanny—which means she's completely off-limits. It's bad enough I can't stop fantasizing about her, what kind of jerk would I be if I acted on the impulse to kiss her?

(Exactly the kind of jerk you're thinking.)

Actually, I'm worse than that—because I didn't stop with a kiss, and now I can't stay away. She makes me feel like myself again. She reminds me what it's like to want something just for me. She's everything I ever needed, but nothing I ever imagined.

I'm a former Marine. I should have had the strength to resist her from the start.

But I didn't. And now I have to choose between the life I want and the life she deserves.

Even if it means giving her up.

Synopsis 4 ( Mafia) :

It started with my bladder.

I didn't mean to witness a shady deal in the restroom hallway.

I didn't think twice when I called the cops.

And I certainly didn't know who the club belonged to.

Lauren Jauregui.

Former mafia Queen..

New York's most scary Asshole.

When she shows up at my college, looking for the girl who called the cops on her business, I know I'm as good as dead.

What I don't expect is her offer-she'll pay my tuition and set me up with a cushy job after I graduate.

All I have to do is... be her fake fiancée.

Synopsis 5 ( Paranormal) :

Camila Cabello is a vampire, but she hasn't been one for long. Ever since her rebirth a year ago, she's done her best to live a quiet, peaceful life as an art conservator and restorationist at The National Gallery of Art. All she wants is to blend in with the humans.

However that all gets thrown out the window one night while hunting in Great Falls Park, where Camila comes across a naked vampire with no memory of how She got there, or the last century for that matter. All She seems to be sure of is that Camila is her soulmate...and She won't leave without her.