Chapter 10

The jerk and I?
Chapter 10

The next day, i stayed home. I didn't feel like going to school, and since I had perfect attendance for the past years, one absent wouldn't be a problem. I grabbed my laptop and watched some YouTube videos. I was laughing at those cat and dog videos. They were cute.

At exactly eleven o'clock, I went downstairs to grab myself some food: chips, ice cream chocolate.

Just as I was about to bring everything in my room the stupid doorbell had to ring. I heavily sighed and dropped everything back on the counter.

When I opened the door my three best friends were standing there with a smile on their faces. Ha, bet you thought it was going to be Gab.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"It's so unlike you to ditch school. Thought we would skip and come here!" Gwen answered.

"We bought pizza!"

"And some sappy love movies!" Shelly added.

"Thanks guys. Come in." I stepped aside.

"Nice pajamas by the way." Mer said, I just smiled in response.

We ended up watching the vow and some anime movie Mer brought with her, which was surprisingly sad.(-.- hush no comments.)

"So what happened?" Shelly asked.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because, you're eyes are red." Gwen replied.

"And you agreed to go to semi with Nick too." Mer said, while chewing pizza.

They all nodded. I sighed and chose to explain the whole thing. At the end, their jaw had dropped.

"I knew it guys! I freaking knew it! You owe me fifty bucks Gwen!" Mer shouted!

"What?" I stared at them, " you guys had a bet on me? What the hell..."

"The bet comes later, right now we're talking about you."

"I am a psychic!" Mer cheered.

"Shut up." Gwen opened her wallet and threw a fifty dollar bill at her. Mer pretended to zip her lips and throw the key away.

"Why would you just run away Joe? What if he felt the same way?" Shelly said.

"I-I don't know..."

"Well now we know why you didn't come today." Gwen murmured.

"Yeah, sorry girls. It was dumb of me."

"No. You aren't dumb. We won't allow you to think like that. Group hug everyone!" Mer said and literally jumped on me, followed by the other girls.

*******
a/n: I'm sorry, this chapter sucks... Anyways, should I put a cast??