Alternate Ending :)

Alternate ending:

"Will you give me another chance?" He asked.

"Yes! I mean, yes I'll give you another chance." I smiled. My heart was pounding against my rib cage as if it was going to come out.

"Great then."

"Yeah." I blinked and suddenly the world around me seem to be blurry. The world was spinning.

"Joelle? Joelle-"

My world became black.

--

I slowly open my eyes. I could hear voices in the background and there was this loud noisy beeping.

"JOELLE!" A familiar voice shouted my name.

"Y-You're awake!"

"Neal... What's happening? Why am I at the hospital? Where's gab?"

He sat down taking a deep breath. Why did he look so much older? His features had matured and his hairstyle had changed. Instead of his hair being styled up it was just down, his bangs cascading down his forehead. Why was I in this hospital?

"Why am I here?"

"Y-you were in an accident," he paused, "with Gab."

I gasped.

"W-where is he? Is he-"

"No. He's not dead."

I sighed in relief, "why am I in this hospital then? I was at tim's with Gab and now I'm here. What happened?" I stared in his eyes as his were filled with horror.

"Joelle, what year do you think you are in?"

"2015. Why?"

"Because we're in 2021." I mirrored his expression.

"What? Is this some kind of joke? Im 16. Not 20."

"I-I'll go get the doctor..." He got up and left. I watched him go then stare at the ceiling. This is just a dream, I told myself. I'll wake up soon, hopefully.

"Hello ms. Lane," the doctor came in with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Hello," I sat up with the support of neal.

"This man tells me that you think you are still in 2015, correct?" I nodded.

"Hmm, I see. I guess this accident may had an impact on your brain a little. Well, afterall, you were in a coma for three months."

coma? For three months?

"Where's gab?" I asked.

"I'll call him," neal said and left.

The doctor explained to me what happened. Gab and I were coming home from some sort of event and got into a car crash with another car that was riding on the wrong lane.

"So... The dream I had wasnt real?"

"What kind of dream did you have?" He asked.

I blushed, "it was about how we became friends again and then there was the times when we fought and then we made up, but then this girl, her name is Maddy, she was pregnant snd I thought it was gab. But then he told me he wasn't the father. And I just woke up after that."

"It's real," it wasn't the doctor's voice. I glanced at the entrance and I saw the most handsome guy standing there, taking in deep breaths and leaning a little on the door frame.

"That dream that you had, was real."

Tears started to blurry my sight. Gab was here, standing in front of me. He rushed to my side and hugged me. Tight.

"I thought you were never going to wake up," his voice cracked as I hear him sniffle.

"I thought everything was an illusion because I woke up to Neal by my side."

He pulled away, "I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you woke up."

"It's okay, I'm awake now and I see you and touch you. So I guess this really isn't a dream. We really are in 2021..."

He nodded. I realized the doctor and Neal had disappeared and it was only Gab and I.

"So, tell me about that dream of yours," I scooted away a little so he could did on the bed.

"Well-" I began to tell him my dream.

I see now. The dream I had was a memory. I mean, memories; important memories that happened in the past with Gab and I.

--

This is the alternate ending :))) of course, it can't really be the real ending since the story includes Gab's POV too so yah.

Alright guys, have an awesome, fantastic year and I hope to talk to you guys soon,

Thanks for reading :D