Chapter 15 Winter Clothing (18+)

After the cessation of her period, Samaya gleefully plunged into the river, eager to cleanse her body. Glancing back, she caught sight of four eyes fixated on her, sending shivers down her spine. Swiftly diverting her gaze, she commenced her aquatic exercise, slicing through the water with graceful strokes. Leviathan, who relished swimming alongside her, transformed into his snake form and slithered towards her. Sensing the ripples of his approach, she turned, playfully attempting to splash water at him while erupting into laughter. Discerning her desire for play, Leviathan submerged beneath her and gently lifted her onto his back, swiftly traversing the water. Cheerful laughter and joy reverberated through the forest as they frolicked in the river. Meanwhile, Hyo, casting envious glances their way, yearned to join the fun, concealing a secret he was not yet ready to reveal.

Following their aquatic escapade, Samaya retreated to the fire, her body weary and craving rest. There, she noticed the freshly crafted clothes laid atop her animal skin, her eyes sparkling with appreciation. After donning her new attire, she hastened to the river to see her reflection, reveling in the beauty and coziness it bestowed upon her. Observing her jubilant demeanor, Hyo approached, gesturing towards the skins he hunted for her. Witnessing her delight, he felt his heart flutter with satisfaction. Samaya, forgetting that he couldn't comprehend her words, expressed her admiration while spinning in excitement, “It looks so good, I look like a snow leopard!”

Picking up his ears by the mention of “snow leopard,” it seemingly shared the same meaning across languages. Smiling, he echoed the phrase, “snow leopard.” Curious about this word, Samaya pointed towards the snow and then to Hyo's ears and tail, noting their white hue. Noticing that the fur on his tail was fluffier than that of other beastmen, Samaya halted her spinning and fixated her gaze on Hyo's tail. Sensing her fascination, Hyo stepped closer, drawing her attention away from his tail. Suddenly brought back to the present, Samaya found herself confronted by a well-built chest mere inches from her nose. Meeting his gaze, she locked eyes with him as his intense stare bore into hers.
Shyly averting her gaze, Samaya clumsily stumbled backward, her feet tangling in the earth, causing her new clothes to soil. Noticing her new clothes getting dirty, she cried out in frustration and hurriedly retreated to the lake. Witnessing her behavior and chuckling at her adorable clumsiness, Hyo watched her retreat in embarrassment, amused. Unbeknownst to them, two crimson eyes glinted in the shadows, silently watching them with murderous intent.

Later that evening, beneath the star-studded sky, Leviathan embraced Samaya, their gazes fixed upon the shimmering moonlight. When Samaya spotted a shooting star streaking across the heavens, her eager voice broke the silence, urging Leviathan to make a wish. "Look, it's a shooting star! Quickly, make a wish!" Her innocent enthusiasm warmed Leviathan's heart, prompting him to whisper words of adoration as he drew her close, "My greatest wish has already come true." Feeling his warm breath tickle her ear, Samaya's body temperature rose, and a shiver ran down her spine, causing her muscles to tense up.

As Leviathan observed Samaya's response, a powerful urge surged within him. Seizing the opportunity presented by their secluded spot beneath the star-studded sky, Leviathan tenderly captured her lips in a passionate kiss. The soft brush of her lips against his sent ripples of warmth coursing through him, igniting a flame that burned brighter with each passing moment. As her body responded to his touch, relaxing into his embrace, Leviathan found himself wholly captivated by the intimacy they shared. Slowly, almost reverently, Leviathan guided Samaya to recline upon the plush animal skin beneath them, ensuring her comfort as they surrendered to the allure of the moment. The air around them seemed charged with electricity, every touch, every caress sparking a symphony of sensations that resonated deep within. Though this wasn't their first intimate encounter, the knowledge that someone was watching added an unexpected layer of intensity to their shared moment.

Not intending to expose this sweet and intimate moment to outsiders, Leviathan transformed his lower body into his snake tail. However, the most important change emerged doubled between his legs. He enveloped Samaya within his coils, shielding her from prying eyes, ensuring that this moment with her belonged to him, and him alone! Leviathan knew that this was the first time they found themselves in this unique and passionate embrace in his snake Form, so he slided his body atop her, while his kiss instantly became deep, dominating and intense. His fingers ran down the long place where the insides of her thighs touched, all the way to her knees, softly drawing them apart. Soon after, she felt something moist slowly entering her private part, and after he completely throbbed his way inside, the sticky liquid glued them together. Every breath, every touch, every thrust made her moan in pleasure.

Feeling his thrust, which gained a steady pace, Samaya couldn't subpress the arising orgasm, recurring again and again. She never experienced this sensation before and as she tried to calm herself, he thrusted harder inside her, rewarding her with the feeling of falling apart beneath him and robbing all of her rationality. Though she longed to lose herself completely in the depths of their connection, remembering the presence of an unseen observer cast a shadow over their moment. Samaya intended to push Leviathan away, but the strong urge within him wouldn't leave her any choice. Pressing both her hands down above her head, she couldn’t resist anymore and soon felt something entering as well. “Oh good god, he's pushing both in!” Samaya gasped and tried to turn around, but every escape attempt ended futile. After rubbing every part of her, she couldn't resist anymore and succumbed the sweet sensation of the burning night, shivering.

As dawn broke, Samaya emerged drenched in sweat, her body pulsating with lingering sensations. The sweet scent of the female and of their lovemaking hung heavy in the air, inciting a primal hunger within Hyo. Transforming into his beast form, he clawed at the ground, his golden eyes gleaming with a feral intensity. Amidst the darkness, two golden orbs glimmered with malice, bearing witness to the events unfolding in the shadows.