🍃Music🍃

After the couple got down from Medoh and (Y/N) had settled at the inn, the Zonai realized they had a whole lot of time in their hands.

"What could I do? There's not much to do here in Rito Town, and it's only 6pm... Maybe I could just walk around the village? No, that's just boring."

(Y/N) pondered about what to do, pacing around the room. As his gaze turned to the snowy Hebra mountains that surrounded the village.

"I could go explore the mountains. Maybe Revali went there too? I haven't seen him since I got to the inn."

"Seems like I've got a plan." (Y/N) told to themselves and grabbed their warm scarf. Their fur was more than enough for the cold temperatures.

—-----------

The Zonai strolled along the snowy field, looking up at the white moon shining above them. It was surprisingly quiet, like if there were no monsters around...

"Glad there aren't any Bokos around... they screams hurt my ears."

As (Y/N) strolled through the snow, the faint noise of a gust of wind started to become more noticeable.

(Y/N) walked closer to the source of the noise, coming closer, and closer...

The noise surprisingly led them to a cave. Confused, the Zonai walked into the cave. Surprisingly enough, the sound was coming from a GIGANTIC gust of wind inside this cave. A small hut sat at the very edge of a cliff leading to the gust of wind, where (Y/N) spotted a very familiar shade of blue.

"Revali?" They said out loud.

The Rito turned to face (Y/N) in surprise.

"(Y/N)?! What in Hylia's name are you doing here?" His gaze stared at the Zonai as (Y/N) walked over to the hut.

"I could ask you the same thing." They responded, crossing their arms.

"I'm just... training." He responded, looking back to the gust of wind.

"At 6pm after we already trained?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, they knew that Revali liked to train and all...

"Yes..." He jumped off onto the gust of wind and flew around the place, shooting some of the targets hanging around the cave with his bow.

"C'mon, Revali. No need to train ALL day!" I sat at the edge of the hut, staring at Revali flying around. "This seems like a nice spot to relax! Come on, get out of there and take a break."

(Y/N) was completely ignored, unsurprisingly.

"Is this a thing he does or..." the Zonai sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll just chill here until he gets tired. But what could I do?"

(Y/N) looked around the small hut, trying to find anything to do. There was a bow and some arrows, "don't think I could even use them here". There was a campfire in the middle of the hut, with a guitar and a violin laying next to it.

"Oh great!" (Y/N)'s ears perked up as they noticed the instruments. As they got closer to the musical instruments, the Zonai noticed how detailed one of the instruments was. The guitar didn't have anything special, not even the name of the owner. But in the other hand, the violin was beautifully decorated with different carvings, a pair of blue feathers tied up on the bow of the instrument, and the strings looked well worn.

"Huh... He plays the violin?" (Y/N) smiled softly as they looked at the violin. It was obviously Revali's, and it was a really nice surprise to see that they both had something in common!