🍃Still Not Ready🍃

"This is useless..." (Y/N) sighed. "We'll never get this thing working."

"Dont be so pesimistic, (Y/N). We can get the slate fully working, I'm sure!"

Zelda, (Y/N) and Link have been trying for a while to unlock the rest of the features in the Sheikah Slate to no avail. Even with the knowledge that Zonais have for ancient tech, (Y/N) had no idea about what they were doing.

"Maybe I should go... I literally just left Revali alone after... kissing him. That was a really dumb move." (Y/N) thought as Zelda and Link fiddled with the slate. They were really worried about Revali, just leaving him alone in the ruins after all that.

"I... I should go."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well... I kinda left Revali in the dust back there..."

"Revali was with you?" She sounded shocked.

"You really didn't notice him?"

"No, not at all!"

That's impossible. It's hard not to notice someone like Revali.

"Well... yeah, I was with him back there... training and stuff. So I probably gotta get back to that." (Y/N) didn't wanna mention what had actually happened back there, afraid that if someone else knew about it, Revali would get mad at them...

"Yeah yeah, of course! No worries. I'm sure Link and I will work this out. Right Link?"

Link nodded happily. "That guy never seems to have a bad day, does he?"

—-

"Revali? Are you here?"

(Y/N) kept walking throughout the ruins, with no signs of him around.

The Zonai looked for a while until finally they came across the spot that they left him... there was a note there, and so was (Y/N)'s guitar.

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake. Please don't come looking for me."

That's all the note said.

This worried (Y/N) down to the bone.

"What the hell is he doing? Where is he? I need to go find him!"

(Y/N) paced near the shore of the river, trying to think of where Revali might've gone.

"But where could he be? The castle? No, he hates that place. Maybe he went back to Rito Village? Could be, but he's usually not even in the village. He's usually..."

"The flight range!"

As fast as a lightning bolt, (Y/N) grabbed their guitar and started sprinting to Rito Village. (Y/N) didn't have a horse or anything similar that could help me get there quicker, so...

"I'm so stupid... I shouldn't have left him alone..."

As soon as they arrived to the village, (Y/N) headed towards the freezing mountains surrounding the village. It was freezing cold, but the Zonai didn't even seem to care.

As the sound of the massive gust of wind came closer, (Y/N) upped the pace.The sound of arrows being fired from a bow told (Y/N) everything they needed to know... he must be here.

"Revali?!" They yelled as they hurried to the hut in the flight range.

A blue figure landed on the very edge of the hut.

"What now." His tone was harsh. More than usual.

"I'm sorry I left you... you know how pushy Zelda can be sometimes, heh."